Making Connections discussion

Day of the Destroyer (Just Cause Universe, #3)
This topic is about Day of the Destroyer
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1252. - DAY OF THE DESTROYER by Ian Thomas Healy

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14657 comments Mod
Day of the Destroyer (Just Cause Universe, #3) by Ian Thomas Healy Ian Thomas Healy

Genre: Literature & Fiction /Fantasy / Superhero

Day of the Destroyer

Book Description:

A CITY IN DARKNESS
FOUR LOST SOULS SEEKING A LIGHT

July 13, 1977 - The lives of four super-powered people become irrevocably intertwined when the lights go out in New York City, plunging their world into chaos. The superheroes of Just Cause, grown soft and complacent without any supervillains to challenge them, must overcome their personal demons as well as uphold the law in a lawless land of rioters, arson, and murder.

Lurking in the darkness, like evil incarnate, is the one thing that could bring the world's greatest superheroes to their knees: the force of anarchy and vengeance known as Destroyer.

Be one of the first 50 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 to 8 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Ian Thomas (new) - added it

Ian Thomas (ianthealy) This is the third book in the Just Cause Universe series, although all three books are standalone tales and you don't have to have read either of the first two to understand this one. The other two are here in case you're interested:
Just Cause
The Archmage

Thanks in advance for your interest, Goodreaders!

message 3: by ✿Claire✿ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 09:23AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) I'd love to review it!
Claire - faeriegirl06@gmail.com
Mobi format please.

message 4: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Claire

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) I have the book but I'm having problems getting it onto my Kindle, sorry!

message 6: by Monica (new) - added it

Monica (catya77) Hello.
If you still need readers/reviewers, I'd love to read your book
I prefer mobi but can also do pdf

email= catya77@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Monica

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Monica

message 8: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments I'm interested in reviewing a PDF of Day of the Destroyer :) my email is maechlingsl@yahoo.com. thnx!

message 9: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6072 comments Mod
Sent your request Shannon

message 10: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Hello! I didn't realize this was the third book of a series. Can you tell me if it is necessary to read the first two books to understand and appreciate Day of the Destroyer? Thanks!

message 11: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6072 comments Mod
No Shannon, it can be read as a standalone.