Making Connections discussion

Stealing Power (Detectives India Kane & AJ Colt, #1)
This topic is about Stealing Power
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1251. - STEALING POWER (Kane/Colt, #1) by Bo Brennan

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jun 06, 2013 03:39AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Stealing Power (Kane/Colt, #1) by Bo Brennan Bo Brennan

Genre: Psychological Crime Thriller

Stealing Power(Kane/Colt, #1)

Book Description:

Detective Chief Inspector AJ Colt has lived his life in the limelight. The charismatic star of New Scotland Yard is public relations gold. Everyone loves him. Well, almost everyone. For three years, a serial rapist has been taunting and tormenting him, sending him DVD copies of every drug facilitated rape he commits. It's been one year since he received the last DVD and the trail is stone cold dead. When a new DVD arrives out of the blue, a familiar landmark takes him away from the job and life he loves and back to his home town of Winchester. The last place on earth he wants to be.

Winchester Detective India Kane does not suffer fools gladly, and she's surrounded by them. Obsessively private, she keeps her head down, gets on with her job, and doesn't bother anybody. She likes life that way. When people bother her, things have a tendency to get messy. She's just landed her first lead case - a drug facilitated rape investigation - and doesn't take kindly to the arrogant newcomer parachuted in to snatch it from her.

The hunt is on.

But the serial rapist is just warming up. As he escalates, so does his power. And he won't stop until he's stolen it all, even if it means bringing his own brand of terror directly to those who hunt him.

As they close in on their suspect, Colt and Kane find themselves on a direct collision course with the darkest depths of the human psyche, their own demons, and a web of secrets, lies, and deceit; spun by those they trust the most.

When their lives collide it won't just be the victims' worlds that are torn apart.

Stealing Power is easy, restoring it is hard.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi (kindle)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 to 8 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Taylor I'd love to read and review this one!

Taylor
taylortodd225@yahoo.com

message 3: by Bo (new) - added it

Bo Brennan | 25 comments Taylor wrote: "I'd love to read and review this one!

Taylor
taylortodd225@yahoo.com"

Hi there Taylor, thanks a million for your interest!
Which format would you like me to send it to you in?

Best wishes
Bo

Taylor mobi (kindle)

Taylor Actually an epub version would be best if that's available.

message 6: by Bo (new) - added it

Bo Brennan | 25 comments Hey there Taylor, an epub review copy is on its way!

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Martin (sneakmeeks) | 35 comments This sounds fantastic! I'd love to review this one. Mobi.

melissaleighmartin@gmail.com

message 8: by Bo (new) - added it

Bo Brennan | 25 comments Hey there Melissa,thanks a million!

Mobi copy on its way :)

Taylor Just finished it! Here is a link to my review- http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, this book sounds outstanding. I would love to read and review it.

I would appreciate if you can send me a copy @ antonellofiore.yahoo.ca

Thank you and best wishes!

message 11: by Bo (new) - added it

Bo Brennan | 25 comments My pleasure Antonello, on it's way!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Bo wrote: "My pleasure Antonello, on it's way!"

Thank you for sending it to me, Bo. I look forward reading it. Best of luck with your book success!

message 13: by Bo (new) - added it

Bo Brennan | 25 comments Antonello wrote: "Bo wrote: "My pleasure Antonello, on it's way!"

Thank you for sending it to me, Bo. I look forward reading it. Best of luck with your book success!"

Thanks, and success to you too!

Monica (catya77) Hello.
If you still need readers/reviewers, I'd love to read your book
I prefer mobi but can also do pdf

email= catya77@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Monica

message 15: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
sent in your request Monica

message 16: by Bo (new) - added it

Bo Brennan | 25 comments Monica wrote: "Hello.
If you still need readers/reviewers, I'd love to read your book
I prefer mobi but can also do pdf

email= catya77@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Monica"

Thanks Monica & Tana!

A copy is winging its way to you now Monica. :)

Thanks a million for your interest, it's greatly appreciated.

message 17: by Diana (new) - added it

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 13 comments If still looking for reviews I'd be interested.

message 18: by Bo (new) - added it

Bo Brennan | 25 comments Diana wrote: "If still looking for reviews I'd be interested."

Sorry, Diana, I stopped doing this last year - I just couldn't get on with the conversion software. But, it is on a 77p deal on Amazon at the moment if you're still interested.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Stealing Power (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bo Brennan (other topics)