The Sea of Tranquility The Sea of Tranquility discussion

Josh or Drew?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia These two characters have very different personalities, if they existed, who would you like more?

message 2: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J I'd probably like Drew's personality more, but I'm team Josh all the way in the story.

Beatrice Masaluñga Josh. Hands down!

Laura † Josh!!!!!!

Mayra Josh

♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle) Josh! But Drew is funny!

Rebecca I am team josh all the way!!!

Olivia This is so hard... They're both good-looking, no doubt, but Drew is funny and easy-going and smart; Josh is more quiet and keeps to himself, I don't know who to choose, I like them both!

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Both are brilliant characters, honestly. Josh, but with Drew still in the picture, as a close friend to both Emilia and Josh.

Blair Team Josh.

Kristen I am team Josh but it would be super cool to read a book about Drew that would give us some more on him!

Subah Josh but i love Drew too- love his sense of humaour

message 13: by Iman (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iman I'd most likely choose Drew to talk to ... well because Josh just doesn't give you a chance!

Autumn If they existed and say went to my school, I'd want to get to know Josh more and would be intrigued by him but would probably wind up being friends with Drew.

message 15: by Ly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ly Do It's obvious in the book that Josh is the amazing boyfriend to Emilia and i love the chemistry and i would never trade it for anything, but I personally would like Drew better, i love his humor and his playboy act <3

message 16: by Rini (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rini George josh josh josh josh josh....:)

Javaria They're both so amazing and polar opposites of each other! I love Drew's sense of humor and his ability to debate like a pro but it'd be Josh, because he's really cute.

Stacey Baker Obviously Josh, because the story is written to draw us to him. But I love Drew so much. Honestly, he's a skanky gentleman. Like yeah, he sleeps with every girl he can, but when Nastya almost got raped by that other guy, Drew was so, so good to her. I just love him to death.

Paula JOSH. I like Drew also but Josh is the one.

Marie Josh, Josh, Josh. I like Drew and the fact that he's still developped as chcracter but there's a Drew in almost every ya/na book so yeah, Josh.

message 21: by Helen (new) - added it

Helen Josh.... i keep picturing Dylan Sprayberry everytime I think about him...