Fallen (Fallen, #1) Fallen discussion

Help please...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Line Hi...
I've read thr first and second book, but I thought book #2 was really bad, so -i never picked up book #3...

Can someone tell me how the series ends?
Hate leaving a story before it's finished, but I couldn't take Lucy (or what she's called) any longer... After following her jumping through time, and whine all the way, I just got fed-up...

So can someone please tell me what happens?
-Thanks...

Mandi How about you read the damn books instead of looking for a hand out. Your welcome.

Medha I didn't even read Book #2 after Reading the First :P

Nurlely Line wrote: "Hi...
I've read thr first and second book, but I thought book #2 was really bad, so -i never picked up book #3...
"

Daniel gets his happy end.

Christina Camacho Hi, the book is not that bad but it depends on what you really expect it. Though yeah the 2nd and 3rd book are a little bit not satisfying but without really reading those you won't be able to connect everything.

But here goes what happened,

Lucia found out that she was an angel one of the Archangels actually. She was the first love of Lucifer but later fell in love with Daniel, the Angel of Watchers. It's Lucifer who cursed them, that Lucia won't pass adolescence, she will burn everytime she'll know the truth about her true nature.

They went back to the FALL and there Lucia was ask to choose a side and chooses Daniel's. So they were given condition. :))

In short they meet again but this time there would be no more burning.. they'll have a happy ever after :) it's worth reading promise!

Hope I did help :)

Line Christina wrote: "Hi, the book is not that bad but it depends on what you really expect it. Though yeah the 2nd and 3rd book are a little bit not satisfying but without really reading those you won't be able to conn..."

Thanks...

I thought it would end like such, so at least I was right...

Line Mandi wrote: "How about you read the damn books instead of looking for a hand out. Your welcome."

Well, with so many books out there, and not so many cash, I have to prioritice wich books to buy, and this series just fell short for me...
But I get what you're saying, and if I didn't have other books to buy and read, I would read the ending for myself...

Jacquelyn Line wrote: "Hi...

Can someone tell me how the series ends?
Hate leaving a story before it's finished..."

It really is a lot better if you go ahead and read it. I understand being irritated by a character, but if you're still interested enough to want to know how the books ends then it is a lot more enjoyable if you just read it yourself. Check your public library or if they don't have it a used book store or heck, sit in Barnes and Noble and read it there (I do that all of the time and they never say something to me when I do that.)

Ashwini S. Christina wrote: "Hi, the book is not that bad but it depends on what you really expect it. Though yeah the 2nd and 3rd book are a little bit not satisfying but without really reading those you won't be able to conn..."

Also, they are now human and are not angels and know nothing about what happened in the past so when they die, they'll die for good. :-)

Alyssa Mandi wrote: "How about you read the damn books instead of looking for a hand out. Your welcome."

Thank you!!!

Samantha The Escapist Lol guys lay off her, if she thinks the books suck but she's curious how they end that's her prerogative. She laid it all out and explained, no need to attack her for being honest.

I wasn't about to read further into this series but I was mildly curious how it ended up just because I did my share of theorizing while I slogged through the first installment.

I mean, I was nowhere NEAR curious enough to read the other books, but I did find the serious answers she got pretty interesting so thanks, Line, for asking :)

message 12: by Line (new) - rated it 3 stars

Line Samantha The Escapist wrote: "Lol guys lay off her, if she thinks the books suck but she's curious how they end that's her prerogative. She laid it all out and explained, no need to attack her for being honest.

I wasn't about..."

You're welcome...
Just thought, that since some people must have read the series to the end, I could get the answers to the questions, that just popped upo in my head... And then I could spend my money and my time, on books I actually enjoy reading... :P