Obsession Obsession discussion

Is this a series???

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Yudy Please, please tell me when the next one comes out? It seems like a stand alone novel but the ending seeemed so unfinished. Will we be seeing these characters in the other LUX books???

Safaa Hopefully, in the Origin. I have a feeling about it. :)

Auhmanduh It's a stand alone. No plans for this turning into a series per her website.

Kristin I like to believe Hunter and Serena will team up with the "good guys" in the future Lux novels.

message 5: by Deb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deb The Adventurous Bookworm Kristin wrote: "I like to believe Hunter and Serena will team up with the "good guys" in the future Lux novels."

I think so too, since when Hunter was in the hall it sounded like he came face to face with Daemon trying to get help with Katy

Euryanthe I sure hope it will be. I would love me some more of Hunter! :D

April She has a scene on her facebook page from Origin that has both Daemon and Hunter in it. So... I think this book will play into the next if not the last book also of the Lux series.

Emese Please le it be!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Did we all catch how Daemon had a cameo in this book? I think we can expect these characters to show up in future books for sure!
Leti Del Mar

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

This is pretty much a stand alone, it's connected to the Luxen Series, but the author has confirmed on several occasions that she will not continue with a 2nd book about Hunter. Though he will appear in Origins

Tiffany Hilley Its not a series I asked Jennifer Armentrout. It is a stand alone book, but she said that the characters will make an appearance in the Lux books.

Mollie This book was a great way to get the new adult crowd interested in the Lux series. smart.

PNRlover Anyone read her Gamble Brothers Novels? How did they compare, in plot as well as in sexy? She writes them under pen name J.Lynn.

Tiffany Hilley This is a great series, but this is considered YA and when she writes under J. Lynn those books are new adult. All her booksre great tho

message 15: by Nikki (last edited Aug 21, 2013 07:36AM) (new)

Nikki Daemon is in Obsession!When I red the chapter in which was Daemon,I was just like that"OMG OMG That can't be true,wow,wow,thanks god"

Tiffany Hilley Yes it was great wasn't it!!!

message 17: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I know!I retread this chapter few times :)

message 18: by Nikki (new)

Nikki *reread

Gerchia I emailed her asking if she would consider writing a Luxen and Arum story and she replied saying that because it's a standalone that there aren't any plans for that. Bummer, would have loved for it to be a series.

Marianne me too :(
I read this book a couple of times. I love it and wish there were more. I am hoping that Hunter will play a role in the last book of the Lux series.

PNRlover I wish! I loved this book & immediately started the Lux series however they were a little too young adult for my taste. Sigh...

message 22: by Iza (new)

Iza Brekilien I read Origins recently and we catch a glimpse at Hunter ! Maybe J. Armentrout will change her mind and develop it further along the way ? Hope so !

message 23: by Kristin (last edited Sep 25, 2013 07:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kristin Carolyn wrote: "Anyone read her Gamble Brothers Novels? How did they compare, in plot as well as in sexy? She writes them under pen name J.Lynn."

Hands down, Lux and Half Blood are her best series and both are YA. But I have read almost everything she has written under both names and I have liked every single one. As far as the Gamble brothers, they are more of an adult romance. I enjoyed them and am looking forward to third brothers tale, but it's not like the YA series where I'm frothing at the bit for more. Still good though. Worth checking out at some point.

2readmore OMG! Just finished Obsession. I hope there will be more Arum stories. I loved the Arum point of view and what the real deal is with the Luxen. It was great! I love Hunter!

Amanda Carolyn wrote: "I wish! I loved this book & immediately started the Lux series however they were a little too young adult for my taste. Sigh..."

i agree. i read both Lux series and obsession. but I prefer Hunter's story more. I hope Jennifer change her mind and make a spin off adult series.

Valeria Kristin wrote: "I like to believe Hunter and Serena will team up with the "good guys" in the future Lux novels."

I AGREE WITH YOU I WOULD REALLY LOVE THAT TOO

Mariyam I dont think its a series but i guess i read somewhere that we will have Hunter in the next Lux book.
The Arum point of view was really cool though. Jennifer could totally make a series out of this.

message 28: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Funny how this book gave me a new outlook of the Arum. I could read more about these characters. Maybe she will reconsider.

message 29: by Koleen (last edited Mar 16, 2014 10:26AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Koleen Hansen March 16,20014

To whom concern;

I don't think this book is a part series, I think its a one shot story. But she may turn it in to a series.
I thought was interesting to read the Arum point of view.
I don't like so must sex though.
Best Regards.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Obsession (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Leti Del Mar (other topics)