Beta Reader Group discussion

Looking for a beta reader for an erotic-romance

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gyikhu (new)

Gyikhu | 16 comments Looking for some help with a 60k erotic-romantic story. It is finished, but I would need someone to help me spot the mistakes or make suggestion how to improve it.

I'm happy about any offers!

message 2: by Tonya (new)

Tonya | 26 comments id love too. email is tmabe41@gmail.com

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Orman (rachaelorman) you can email me at rmomho@gmail.com and I'll look it over for you!

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 38 comments If you still need someone to beta read Id love too my email is mrsnaranjo@yahoo.com

message 5: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Kingsley | 1 comments I will read it jpswifelisa@gmail.com

message 6: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 5 comments I'll read it for you bethanybates1995@gmail.com

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Westover | 9 comments I'd be happy to read for you as well! jessica@westover.net

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 78 comments I got 3 ebooks on Amazon that I need beta readers, if anyones interested I will list one as free so I can get feedback on my typos....

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Taylor | 35 comments Kathryn I'm interested, my email addy in case you need it is latsyrc317@aol.com

message 10: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Gallimore-ayling | 9 comments Would be happy to read this for you if you still needed someone. my email is aylingjl@yahoo.com

message 11: by Kathryn (last edited Jun 30, 2013 10:11PM) (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 78 comments Lynne wrote: "Would be happy to read this for you if you still needed someone. my email is aylingjl@yahoo.com"

Crystal wrote: "Kathryn I'm interested, my email addy in case you need it is latsyrc317@aol.com"

I list the one book this week on Amazon, if their is a problem in getting it let me know and I try to figure somthing out. I got another 3 to list so I email you when they ready if that's okay...The Girl With Red Shoesthis will be available for 5 days free....thanks