Book Haven discussion

Mermother: An Account of What Happened in the Sea
This topic is about Mermother
General > Looking for reviewers for my mermaid novel! Happy to send you a copy! :)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 5 comments Hello everyone,

I'm looking for reviewers... Anyone interested in reading my mermaid novel? I'm happy to send you a paperback or Kindle copy. :)

Thanks so much!
Elizabeth

message 2: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 5 comments Hi Natasha,

Yes, of course--that would be great! I tried to message you but Goodreads wouldn't let me... Can I add you as a friend?

L.Y. Levand (lylevand) Hi Elizabeth. :) I might be interested, but I'd like to know a little more about it, first. Do you have a blurb that you could post?

message 4: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Mcnamara | 6 comments Hi Elizabeth, I would be happy to do this, I have an Amazon account and can get it on Kindle. Tell me the book title or if you want to send me a Kindle copy tell me what I have to do to receive it. Ian

message 5: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 5 comments Hi L.Y. - I've sent you a DM with my Amazon link - includes preview!! :)

message 6: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 5 comments Hi Ian - I can send you a Kindle edition as a gift if I have your email address?

message 7: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Mcnamara | 6 comments I have sent you a message with my email address in.

Ian.

message 8: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (WI girl at heart) (mrsnibbles1) | 1 comments I would be happy to do it for you. I will need a paperback as I have no e-reader.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla De Leon (kayladeleon) Hi, can you send me the blurb first so I could see if I'm interested? :)