Make a book a bestseller discussion

When She Was Gone
This topic is about When She Was Gone
June Read: When She Was Gone

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Catherine McKenzie | 39 comments Mod
A great read. Check it out: http://amzn.to/11NJrdG

Lynne (lynne_frappier) | 7 comments Great pick this month Catherine! I loved being told this story through Linsey's family and neighbours. I think that Toby and Geo were my two favourite characters. The interweaving of the chapters - how Toby could observe and listen to something that we already kinda read about the chapter before. We got to know each of the characters enough that it was easy to like or dislike them. Although this book was about Linsey's disappearance, it was really more about everyone else ... about their lives and how they all fit into one another. I loved it.

Lynne wrote: "Great pick this month Catherine! I loved being told this story through Linsey's family and neighbours. I think that Toby and Geo were my two favourite characters. The interweaving of the chapter..."

So glad you loved it Lynne, I really liked it too (obviously) and hope more people will read it.

message 4: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky | 3 comments I immediately added this book to my wish list but didn't get around to buying it so it was still hanging around when my folks did their Christmas shopping and they bought it for me. Can't wait to start it!

Becky wrote: "I immediately added this book to my wish list but didn't get around to buying it so it was still hanging around when my folks did their Christmas shopping and they bought it for me. Can't wait to s..."

Hope you enjoy it Becky!