Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Kalejdoskop: Izbrane pesmi/Wiersze wybrane
This topic is about Kalejdoskop
Adding New Books > Bilingual edition, two publishers, two ISBNs

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Pólica Dubova (policadubova) | 6 comments Please could anyone give me an advice, how to add a new book which was published in two languages (Slovenian and Polish), by two publishers (one in Slovenia and one in Poland), and with two ISBNs (one obtained in Slovenia, one in Poland).
Should I make two book entries and then merge them? (Now I made one entry, for Slovenian language and ISBN.)
This is the official site of the book (info in English), maybe it can help: http://www.policadubova.org/pub.php?l...
Thanks a lot for help!
Tatjana

message 2: by Empress (last edited Jun 02, 2013 03:42AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) I think I would create entry for each ISBN, because the search/scan option works by ISBN and then combine (not merge) them. I've done only one bilingual book so far, but it had 1 ISBN.

Pólica Dubova (policadubova) | 6 comments Ellie, thank you a lot for your advice! All the best!

Ellie [The Empress] wrote: "I think I would create entry for each ISBN, because the search/scan option works by ISBN and then combine (not merge) them. I've done only one bilingual book so far, but it had 1 ISBN."