Unity Books discussion

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edythe (new)

Edythe Prince | 2 comments I'm new to goodreads... So what is the plan?

message 2: by Richard (new)

Richard Pacheco | 4 comments Same here I just updated my the page to where I have read and my opinion but not sure how this all works.

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments I am in the same boat, anyone got any oars to offer us?

message 4: by Unity Books (new)

Unity Books (unitybooks) | 16 comments Mod
Welcome. You can use this forum to post questions for author Noelle Sterne. She'll answer them during her June 26 webcast. In the meantime, feel free to post Trust Your Life insights, favorite quotes, critical commentary--or whatever else floats your boat, so to speak!

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments I am anxiously waiting for my books. I can hardly wait to get started ready Noelle Sterne's book.

message 6: by Richard (new)

Richard Pacheco | 4 comments Chapter 4 here and can't put it down.

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments I got my books today and am reading Noelle Sterne's book. Really great!!

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments Edythe wrote: "I'm new to goodreads... So what is the plan?"

Read and respond to what you have read. We are all on the path, so join us.

message 9: by Faythe (new)

Faythe Swanson | 3 comments Just got my book in the mail today. Gonna try to catch up so I can finish it in time!

message 10: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments I am reading right along, very interesting.

message 11: by Joanne (new)

Joanne | 3 comments Hi Everybody just signed up and sent the book to my kindle. I'm going to start it right now and I should be finished in time for the webcast.

message 12: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments My book came in a couple of days ago. I have finished Chapter 2. You know a lot about a book when the first line turns you on. "My own life had been a progression of dreams and their fulfillment, for which I am very grateful." Oh yes.

message 13: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments "I've learned to trust the inner promptings of my mind and heart, the gut feelings..." Love this. I've learned to sometimes recognize those gut feelings, but taking the time to appreciate and savor them is more difficult.

message 14: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments We all need to contribute here to make this interesting. what are you learning? Enjoying? What has surprised you? How will this book make a difference?

message 15: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments "Forgive your self-judgments and ...enhance your creative strength." Does one flow from the other or are they parallel actions we need to take? How do we enhance our creative strength? Ideas?

message 16: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments Another quote I really like - "Learn to name, visualize, deserve, expect and act on your God-planted greatest desires."
Seems like we could copy out some of the best quotes on little strips of paper, put them in a jar and draw one out whenever we need a bit of encouragement. What do you think?

message 17: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments "My goal every day is to stretch my horizons." I put this in my journal and have started intending it and recording responses in the evening.

message 18: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments Author says # of people over 100 has doubled every decade since the 70's, so I looked it up. There were 53,364 over 100 in 2010. I had no idea there were so many. Isn't that marvelous?

message 19: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments "Retirement should be refire-ment." that is certainly my intention and plan, being put into place as we speak.

message 20: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments Where is everybody?

message 21: by Joanne (new)

Joanne | 3 comments Hi everybody I'm trying to catch up!

message 22: by S (new)

S Patton | 2 comments I am so close to finishing - looks like I am going to be reading down to the wire. I can't help it I have to keep marking down quotes to save for later, I also keep thinking of people that I know that must read this book! :0)

message 23: by Joanne (new)

Joanne | 3 comments I am having so many "Aha" moments!

message 24: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments Barbara wrote: "Another quote I really like - "Learn to name, visualize, deserve, expect and act on your God-planted greatest desires."
Seems like we could copy out some of the best quotes on little strips of pape..."

That is a great idea, thanks

message 25: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments Joanne wrote: "I am having so many "Aha" moments!"

I went back to my TA, Born to Win Book, great! The adult plays a role, need to let the Adult play a bigger role in my life.

message 26: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyinor) I just got my books, and can't wait to read this one! I think I'll start with the second one though, so I can keep up with you all in July!

I appreciate your comments, Barbara, it made me want to read it even more!

message 27: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments Have you started book 2? What do you think about it so far? Haven't started it, plan to start it tomorrow. Karen

message 28: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments Have not yet received it, but book three came in today.

message 29: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments Cindy wrote: "I just got my books, and can't wait to read this one! I think I'll start with the second one though, so I can keep up with you all in July!

I appreciate your comments, Barbara, it made me want to ..."

Cindy wrote: "I just got my books, and can't wait to read this one! I think I'll start with the second one though, so I can keep up with you all in July!

I appreciate your comments, Barbara, it made me want to ..."

Thank-you Cindy.

message 30: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Okerson (authorjdokerson) | 2 comments Hello I'm Joshua and I am writing my first book about an experience I had with God in Absolute Reality or heaven. I encourage you to visit my page, like and share it with anyone who might be interested. In the timeline post you can read the first three unedited chapters.  Also feel free to comment. I plan to make this book available to the public by November 2017.  Thanks so much and God bless!

https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteReal...