Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Mermother: An Account of What Happened in the Sea
This topic is about Mermother
ARCHIVES > Looking for reviewers for my mermaid novel! Happy to send you a copy! :)

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Hello everyone,

I'm looking for reviewers... Anyone interested in reading my mermaid novel? I'm happy to send you a paperback or Kindle copy. :)

Thanks so much!
Elizabeth

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Hello~

I would love a Kindle copy!

I'll PM you with my email address!

Ratri Anugrah (ratrianugrah) | 12 comments is it possible for you to send the paperback outside US?

message 4: by Fernanda (new)

Fernanda García | 25 comments Hi! I'd love to read and review your novel.
I don't live in the US and although I would loooove to have the paperback edition, I think I'll settle for the kindle one... ):

My email address is s.fernanda.garcia@hotmail.com

message 5: by Gino (new)

Gino Alfonso | 189 comments Hi Elizabeth, I would love a hard copy could you PM me for my address please.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 207 comments I would go for a kindle copy

sweetsuzycsc@yahoo.com

message 7: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Ratri wrote: "is it possible for you to send the paperback outside US?"

Yes. I'm happy to mail outside the US for anyone who would like a paperback copy!

message 8: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Fernanda wrote: "Hi! I'd love to read and review your novel.
I don't live in the US and although I would loooove to have the paperback edition, I think I'll settle for the kindle one... ):

My email address is s.f..."

Hi Fernanda!

I have sent you a Kindle copy. Please let me know if you don't receive it?

message 9: by Trinity (last edited Jun 01, 2013 08:11PM) (new) - added it

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) I would love a e-book! I have 2 book blogs that am currently working on. I would like to receive the book to review on my blog as well on Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, etc. I also am a true book lover! I'm up for any book to enjoy! Please contact me at trinity.saxon@gmail.com :)

message 10: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Lisa wrote: "I would go for a kindle copy

sweetsuzycsc@yahoo.com"

Sure, I will send you a copy. Please let me know if you don't receive it? Thanks! :)

Bridget | 162 comments Hi Elizabeth! I would love to read and review your mermaid novel, if I could :)
I'll take any form but here's my e-mail if kindle is easier!

bmhetfield@hotmail.com

message 12: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Bridget wrote: "Hi Elizabeth! I would love to read and review your mermaid novel, if I could :)

bmhetfield@hotmail.com"

Awesome! I've sent you a copy. :)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7530 comments I don't have a kindle but would love a paperback! Please pm me for my address. I live in Canada. Hopefully you can mail to Canada.

message 14: by Trinity (new) - added it

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) I would love a e-book or a paperback copy :) I have 2 book blogs that am currently working on. I would like to receive the book to review on my blog as well on Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, etc. I also am a true book lover! I'm up for any book to enjoy! Please contact me at trinity.saxon@gmail.com :)

Bridget | 162 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Bridget wrote: "Hi Elizabeth! I would love to read and review your mermaid novel, if I could :)

bmhetfield@hotmail.com"

Awesome! I've ..."

Thanks so much! Looking forward to reading :)

message 16: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Hello Elizabeth !

I don't know if this is still open or not but I was wondering if I could get a paperback copy! If still open, please PM me for my address ! Thanks !

message 17: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Hi - thanks for your message! I'm still giving out Kindle copies but not paperbacks - it's getting too expensive. Do you want me to send you a Kindle copy? Best, Elizabeth

message 18: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Sure, no problem! Thanks - you too. :)

Brittany (brittanyelsen) | 9 comments Hello there,

I would love a kindle format, if you are still giving them out. The review will be posted on here: http://thepassionatebookworm.blogspot...
Email: bmbookworms@gmail.com!

message 20: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Yes of course--I'm happy to send you one! I'm on vacation and it's crazy busy--I'll send you a copy tonight ok? Thanks!!

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7530 comments I am done with my copy and would be happy to mail in onwards to anyone else who would like to read it!!

message 22: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Mandiann wrote: "I am done with my copy and would be happy to mail in onwards to anyone else who would like to read it!!"

Did you like it?

message 23: by Mandiann (last edited Aug 31, 2013 10:45AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7530 comments I did. It was hard to get into. The first 5-7 chapters dragged on, it was very boring at first. BUT about halfway through I couldn't put it down. I loved the ideas that the author had about mermaids and want to read the next book so I can find out what happens with the characters. I wasn't a fan of the main character though.

message 24: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Can I have a physical copy for review? If you're still looking for reviewers, that is.

Janessa King (janessaking) | 104 comments Hi Elizabeth. (: I just found this post and I would love to be a reviewer, if you're still looking for some. :) Message me if you are. (:

message 26: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Hi Angela - I'm sorry I only have Kindle copies for review? You can use a Kindle viewer on a computer if you don't have a Kindle - let me know!

message 27: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Crap. I already have tons of books on my Kindle to review. They always take forever to read because ebooks give me a headache. I'll wait until I finish those, and then if you still need reviewers, I'll review it. Only because I can't guarantee a review. Sorry. :(

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7530 comments I have a paper copy that Elizabeth mailed to me. I can mail it onwards to someone else who wants to read it. I would prefer to mail it somewhere in Canada or the USA.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth | 12 comments Thanks Mandiann! :)

message 30: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Mandiann wrote: "I have a paper copy that Elizabeth mailed to me. I can mail it onwards to someone else who wants to read it. I would prefer to mail it somewhere in Canada or the USA."

You would want it back though, right? I'm not allowed to mail things out. :/

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7530 comments No, I have already read it. I won't be re-reading it, too many books in the world to read. I am happy to pass it along to someone else so that it can be read.

message 32: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Mandiann, you're the best. <3 Should I PM you my address?

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7530 comments Yes please!

message 34: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Sending it right now!