Sole Support Sole Support discussion

Sole Support - Buddy Read

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ami (last edited Jun 04, 2013 06:18AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ami Anyone who wants to do it with me and a couple of friends, feel free :)

Ami
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Anke
NicStar
Vio
Pjm12
Ds
Lily

FEW RULES:
- The official release date is June 4th. Feel free to start on that date or several days later, although starting around June 4th - June 7th is preferable to be able to discuss / talk about the book together
- No need to rush, read it in your own pace
- Updates, status, comments are encouraged on this thread
- Spoilers MUST BE put under spoiler tag

Have fun

Anke Great - thanks :)

message 3: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio I'm in thanks.

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess Candela I've beta'ed it, so I'm not in. But I'll hang out and chat about it.

message 5: by Ami (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ami @Vio: Added your name

@Jess: Cool, hang around here and discuss with us :)

message 6: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Thanks.

Mandy*reads obsessively* Soon..very soon...:)

message 8: by Nic (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nic Looking forward to it! :)

Pjm12 I would like to try this BR this time. Never done one before. Really really want this book to be good....

message 10: by Nic (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nic Pjm12 wrote: "I would like to try this BR this time. Never done one before. Really really want this book to be good...."

I've only done one before and I wasn't very good! I found the book was fairly short and I am a quick reader and so was hopeless at adding updates - the book was finished before I knew it! I'm going to try to be better this time. :)

Pjm12 I was in Melbourne over the weekend at a conference with 18 YA authors, talking all things adolescent. I am ready to get all down & (sort of ) dirty with a smexy read and conversation....

Mandy*reads obsessively* Pjm12 wrote: "I was in Melbourne over the weekend at a conference with 18 YA authors, talking all things adolescent. I am ready to get all down & (sort of ) dirty with a smexy read and conversation...."

LOL, I can see that. Although that was fun I'm sure, but it's also nice to get back to more umm..adult smexing. :)

Pjm12 Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "Pjm12 wrote: "I was in Melbourne over the weekend at a conference with 18 YA authors, talking all things adolescent. I am ready to get all down & (sort of ) dirty with a smexy read and conversation..."

Exactly!

Pjm12 Yay, mine just downloaded from my pre order. Onto it this afternoon....

message 15: by Anke (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anke Downloaded mine as well, but as I'm on vacation it will be some time til I can really start. Probably tomorrow or the day after.

Pjm12 I can hold off... So many other things I SHOULD be doing...

Mandy*reads obsessively* I'm reading the DSP DD today and then maybe I'll start, but I have a busy morning, so later this afternoon for me too.

message 18: by Ami (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ami Have to be several hours later for me as well. Since it is noon my time and I don't have access to my computer just yet.

message 19: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Downloaded and ready to start later!

Pjm12 Right. I am started. They have just met... Early in the book thank goodness... (4%) I am not so fond of taking a couple of chapters to get characters together, although it does provide the opportunity to build backstory... So there is that...

Mandy*reads obsessively* I just got back home and I'm going to mow the lawn and finish my DD book..then I want to jump on this one.
Glad it started well. :)

message 22: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio I am a good way in, I like Mike, Kellen is difficult at the moment.

Mandy*reads obsessively* I think Kellan stays difficult, at least that's the feel Susan's review gave me.

message 24: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "I think Kellan stays difficult, at least that's the feel Susan's review gave me."

He is closed mouth and not very forthcoming.

Mandy*reads obsessively* He is? A man being closed mouth and not forthcoming? I'm shocked!

message 26: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "He is? A man being closed mouth and not forthcoming? I'm shocked!"

Lol yeah! I understand his reasoning but its frustrating lol. I must agree with Susan.....

Pjm12 I like that Kaje has made Kellan part of the book industry. It's a topic close to our hearts. He is attracted to our little geek though, so he's doing okay for me so far.

message 28: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio The little geek is cute.

Mandy*reads obsessively* I can't wait to start, I took care of the lawn and I am gong to finish the short I'm on, which I am enjoying a lot, then the kids will be home, and when thy do homework, I will do 'mine' lol

message 30: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "I can't wait to start, I took care of the lawn and I am gong to finish the short I'm on, which I am enjoying a lot, then the kids will be home, and when thy do homework, I will do 'mine' lol"

I will probably be in bed as you start.

Mandy*reads obsessively* That gives me a chance to try and catch up. :)
Sweet dreams Vio.

message 32: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "That gives me a chance to try and catch up. :)
Sweet dreams Vio."

Thanks Mandy, I will wait to see what the rest of you guys think lol! I am nearly done.

Oh and Anke's story prompt is up!

message 33: by Nic (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nic I can't start until tomorrow but looking forward to it!

message 34: by Ds (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ds Goh Hullo,

I know that I am a bit late, but can I still join this thread? I just got my copy yesterday.

message 35: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Ds wrote: "Hullo,

I know that I am a bit late, but can I still join this thread? I just got my copy yesterday."

It's not too late to join Ds.

Mandy*reads obsessively* Vio wrote: "Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "That gives me a chance to try and catch up. :)
Sweet dreams Vio."

Thanks Mandy, I will wait to see what the rest of you guys think lol! I am nearly done.

Oh an..."

It is? she'll be so excited, I'll email her and let her know, but she's out all day.

Mandy*reads obsessively* Ds wrote: "Hullo,

I know that I am a bit late, but can I still join this thread? I just got my copy yesterday."

Of course! :))

message 38: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "Vio wrote: "Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "That gives me a chance to try and catch up. :)
Sweet dreams Vio."

Thanks Mandy, I will wait to see what the rest of you guys think lol! I am nearly d..."

We answered at the same time lol! Yep its there.

Mandy*reads obsessively* Well since we were born n the same day, it's not surprising we are of be mind.
Except for the books that shall not be named! :P

message 40: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "Well since we were born n the same day, it's not surprising we are of be mind.
Except for the books that shall not be named! :P"

You beat me by a minute! Ha, those books.....I wonder if this will be another one too!

Mandy*reads obsessively* I hope not, I want us both to like it. :)

message 42: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Mandy*reads obsessively* wrote: "I hope not, I want us both to like it. :)"

We will talk more about it after you start.

message 44: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio Awww so happy about (view spoiler)

message 45: by Ami (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ami I JUST DOWNLOADED!! After finishing another Kaje's *lol*. I am alternating this and Nalini Singh's. Hopefully I can jump into a discussion a.s.a.p

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami wrote: "Anyone who wants to do it with me and a couple of friends, feel free :)

Ami
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Anke
NicStar
Vio
Pjm12

FEW RULES:
- The official release date is June 4th. Feel free to start..."

can I join as well????
8)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

..am I late?

8(

message 48: by Vio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vio No, join in!

Mandy*reads obsessively* Lily wrote: "..am I late?

8("

Join in Lily, I haven't even started, it all go at your own pace thing, no worries. :)

message 50: by Ami (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ami Add your name, Lily. Just join in. I still haven't transfer it to Kindle *lol*. Only downloaded it to my computer. So feel free to start whenever. No need to rush :)

« previous 1 3