Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

The newest: Who's the Character?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 670 (670 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Sep 17, 2013 03:14AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rachel Hey everyone! I know this has been done before and I'm doing it again, for a third time ;) For those who agreed with the suggestion, it's here! And for those who are brand new to this, Welcome! Thanks for coming!

Before I post the final list for the books the characters can come from can I have some suggestions from people please? Try keep the books to series or better known books rather than a random book that hardly anyone knows. Thanks :)
Please say the title of the book and the author!

So far we've got:
1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2) Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3) Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
4) Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling
5) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
6) The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
7) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
8) Fallen by Lauren Kate
9) Demon Trappers by Jana Oliver
10) The Immortals by Alyson Noel
11) Matched by Ally Condie
12) The Mediator by Meg Cabot
13) The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
14) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
15) Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
16) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
17) Wither by Lauren DeStefano
18) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
19) Eragon by Christopher Paolini
20) Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
21) Dark Touch by Amy Meredith
22) The Host by Stephenie Meyer
23) Divergent by Veronica Roth
24) Unremebered by Jessica Brody
25) Ferryman by Claire McFall

Basically the idea of the game is to post a character description from one of the books above ^^^, and people have to guess it.
I like being organised and don't like being confused, so to keep things a bit easier to understand and not confusing I'm gonna lay down some ground rules.
Rules:
1)Only one description at a time please! Otherwise we'll get lost as to whose go it is.
2)If you answer a description and are then told you are correct, if you do not post a description within the next half hour you lose your turn and anyone can go.
3) No swearing! But if you must then use ****! Please!
4) The first person who answered right does the next description. So for example say A and B both posted the same answer, but A posted first. Their answers are both right but A gets to go next because he posted first.
5) GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION ARE IMPORTANT!!!
6) Try and avoid doing charrie descriptions with spoilers in them as it's unfair to those who haven't read the book your description comes from. If you have to, then use the spoiler tag! Please and Thank you!
7) To make the game fair you can only have ONE guess at a time. NO multiple guessing please!
8) Please only do descriptions from the books listed above!

That's it really! I'll start the game of with an easy description.

This girl has brown hair and is very pale. She moves to a town to live with her dad and falls in love.

message 2: by Stéphanie (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:27AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Stéphanie Bella from twilight (can you add delirium and under the never sky?)

Ellen Could you add to the list: Incarnate series or Wither series? They're both really good :) (also, I agree with Bella ^^)

Rachel Sure I'll add them! Who are they by?

And yerp! It's Bella, your go Stéphanie!

Stéphanie Okay I am guessing that bella is good. (i agree that wither is a good book to add)

This person likes baking and loves the colour orange, like a rising sun

Ellen Incarnate is by Judi Meadows, Wither is by Lauren DeStefano.

Rachel Stéphanie wrote: "Okay I am guessing that bella is good. (i agree that wither is a good book to add)

This person likes baking and loves the colour orange, like a rising sun"

What book is it from?

El*** (Ella to those of you who haven't met me in wrote: "Incarnate is by Judi Meadows, Wither is by Lauren DeStefano."

Thanks! I added them! :D

Stéphanie it's from the hungergames

Rachel Oh Duh! It's Peeta!

Kristenj2009 Peeta of course!

Kristenj2009 She has blond hair, her father runs a newspaper/ magazine and they are both slightly kooky.

Rachel You can't start a new one until Stéphanie says who's right! Sorry.

Stéphanie Oh sorry it was peeta :)

Kristenj2009 Oops, sorry, I'm new.

Rachel No bother! That's why I put the rules etcetera! :)

So because I posted Peeta first it would now be my go.
This person looks like her mum but she doesn't think she does because she thinks her mum is pretty and she isn't.

Stéphanie clary from the mortal instruments?

Rachel Yep! Your go now Stéphanie!!!

Stéphanie Okay. so this person is geeky and plays in a band. this person also has a crush on his best friend,

Rachel Simon The Mortal Instruments?

Stéphanie Yes your turn :)

Rachel This character is MEGA good looking. There's so much discussion about what he actually looks like. He's a bad boy and I am super jealous of his girlfriend! His best friend tried to kill his girlfriend, the best friend is now dead.

Stéphanie Patch from hush hush?

Rachel Yerp! I'm so in LOOOOOOVE with him!!! Your go Stéphanie!

Stéphanie me 2!

This person is also very good looking, has blond hair and his last name is still a bit of a puzzle for me :)

Rachel Yay! I'm not the only one!

Jace from The Mortal Instruments?

Stéphanie Yes I love jace so much!! he's one of my favorite imaginary boyfriends XD JK

Your turn!

Rachel Yep! There's him and a WHOLE massive other list or other guys!!!

This character can see ghosts. Her dad died and her mother remarried, so she had to move to California (?) to live with her step-dad and step-brothers. When she walks into her room she sees him sitting on her window seat thing. Jesse is the ghost that lives in her bedroom.

Rachel Yep! I love that series!!! Jesse is another one of my book boyfriends!!!
Your turn now!

Kristenj2009 Ok, she is gorgeous, was on one of the schools' Quidditch teams and Harry used to have a crush on her.

Rachel Cho, I can't remember her surname?

Kristenj2009 Correct. I was a bit sad when they broke up but I don't think she was right for him.

Rachel Nah! She wasn't I prefered Ginny :)

This character didn't get claimed on her sixteenth birthday.

Kristenj2009 Can u give us a clue?

Rachel She's from Beautiful Creatures (1st book in Caster Chronicles)

Stéphanie Haven't read that...

Kristenj2009 Me either...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

This might be wrong but still Lena :/

Rachel You should know that Hi5! Yep it's Lena! Your go now! :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*does weird hyper things*

This Character is the daughter of a shadowhunter and a demon :)

Kristenj2009 If you mean Clary, didn't she have angel blood?

Rachel What specie does that make her again? My brain's dead

Kristenj2009 She's still a shadow hunter but just with extra abilities.

Rachel Not Clary, Hi5's character. I'm sure it's something else not just a shadowhunter but I can't remember. I could be wrong though...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

No she's from The Infernal Devices.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel wrote: "Not Clary, Hi5's character. I'm sure it's something else not just a shadowhunter but I can't remember. I could be wrong though..."
Rachel you r confusing me

Rachel Ok I don't know anyway! I haven't read Infernal Devices yet, so just ignore me... :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

IK that
@ Kristenj2009 have you read the infernal devices

Kristenj2009 Nope. I want to finish the mortal instrument series first. I'm waiting until after exams to read the city of fallen angels.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 02:10PM) (new)

Okay I think I might change my one and saved that one for another time...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14