The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) The Edge of Never question

What to read after
Bookaholic Bookaholic Jun 01, 2013 03:25AM
Hey I just finished reading this book, and I was wondering if anyone can recommend another book which is similar to this? I realllllllyy loved reading this and literally couldn't put it down once I started reading it.

i also enjoyed this book. Can't wait for the 2nd book. I cried my eyes out. Have you read Easy? it's really good asw ell.

Rule by jay crownover I thought was really good but real by Katy Evans was fantastic I'd give em both a go :)

deleted member Jun 16, 2013 03:55PM   0 votes
Try, clash, crash & crush, by Nicole Williams, really good, & Fallen too far / Forever too far by Abbi Glines, really good books, you'll be hooked once you start reading them. The lux series is also good by Jennifer L Armentrout.

Anything from Colleen Hoover- Hopeless or Slammed! On the same level!

Relentless, the first of the Shattered hearts series by Cassia Leo.. Don't even think about it... just read it. It's beautiful.
Relentless

J Jun 02, 2013 06:27AM   -1 votes
I don't think there are many books that can compare to "The Edge of Never." But try Emancipating Andie -- they have a short road trip that's fun to read and it has an HEA. I also can't wait for "The Edge of Always", I just hope it doesn't involve something with the baby.

Amy I think the same thing :(
Jul 05, 2013 07:34PM · flag
Rebecca I Have been thinking the same thing let's hope it's not. ...more
Aug 16, 2013 10:56PM · flag