Hellfire Academy discussion

The Grounds > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 730 (730 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt stifled a yawn, unable to fathom why he was, yet again, so tired. He trudged through the forest, getting some fresh(er) air.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna entered the forest cautiously. After a while she settled down in a clearing and lay down, her hands behind her head. This was a place where she could let go of her world and just be alone.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt was about to start jogging when he saw a girl, Luna or something, lying down. He morphed claws and small hairs on his hands and feet and climbed a tree next to her. He started making bird noises.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna sang to herself and the wilderness as she heard the birds calling. She smiled and closed her eyes. At least she wasn't completely friendless.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt lay against the tree and watched her. He felt a flutter and a big colourful bird landed next to him.He smiled until the bird pecked his toe. He jumped a bit and shuffled away. The bird bit him again and this time he yelped and fell to the ground, landing right next to Luna. The breath rushed out of him and he choked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna was so startled at this sudden appearance that she bolted upright and was on her feet in seconds. "Who's there?" She called, warily. SHe hated this school.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt looked up at her. "Hey there, partner" he said, his voice soft as he tried to get his breath back. he stood up too and his nose turned darker as he made it 5 times more sensitive, just to help him breath a bit.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna kneeled back down. It was a furry creature, rather cute too. "Hello," she said softly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt sniffed and returned his body back to normal. "What's your name?" He asked her, acting as though he hadn't just fallen from an impossibly tall tree and landed right next to her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Luna," she said, and her eyes became large and round as he transformed. Her heart almost skipped a beat from fear.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled "my name is Matthias, but most just call me Matt. What do you do?" He asked her, being totally blunt.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, Matt, it's a pleasure to meet you," she said, still slightly quivering as she recovered from her fear. "I'm- I'm an avenger student," she stammered. "You?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt snorted "Isn't it obvious? I'm a" He broke off and morphed his tongue pointed "Muutant" He laughed, returning his tongue to normal.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna nodded, slightly wary. "Hmm. That's pretty cool. I'm not good at anything, except for sparring and english class."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt paused looking her up and down. "Seriously? There must be something you can do?" He asked her, slightly dubious.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn of the Pucks flew into the forest as a raven, looking around.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed at his statement. "Well, no, I can't. Though I suppose I can break down english..." She ticked the factors off on her fingers. "I can; read, write poetry and prose, analyse text, read shakespeare and understand it...." She trailed off and grinned at him. "That's all I can do. And fight with a sword."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt smiled "And I'm a freak who can do weird stuff with his body. Not as sexual as that sounds." He chuckled. He looked up at a raven and frowned.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna gave a very unladylike snort at the last phrase which came out of his mouth. "You're not a freak," she said. "Well, I don;t think you are."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn looked down at Matt, noticing he was frowning at him. Good. He tilted his head and grinned, still a bird.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt was about to reply when he noticed the bird... Smiled? "Wait a minute" He said. The bird reminded him of... something.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn tilted his head the other way, still with a grin.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt growled at it. He didn't like it and he hated not knowing what it was. Then a thought struck him. Did he mean he hated not knowing WHO it was? He smirked. "Who are you, shape changer?" He called up to Robyn.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn nodded. He flapped his wings. He would have clapped, but, he was a bird.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt nodded "... Student?" He asked, still not sure who it was exactly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn nodded yet again.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are you talking to?" Luna enquired.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn cawed to alert Luna of his presence.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt pointed to Robyn "That" He stated "Is no ordinary Raven" He said the obvious.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn shifted and laughed. "Good observation," he said and shifted back into a raven.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah," Luna said, startled. Then she blushed, embarrassed. "Sorry, I've only been here a day. It's weird for me, all this new stuff..."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt spluttered "Robin?" He guessed, patting Luna's shoulder as if to reassure her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn shifted. "Wrong. Robyn with a Y."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at him, then turned back to the raven. "That's really cool."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt rolled his eyes "That's what I meant" He lied. He moved in close, his forehead nearly touching Robyn's "What do you want?" He asks.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn smirked. "Company," he said. He looked at Luna and chuckled. "Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt nodded, not catching the hidden meaning. "Sure, no problem. I was just talking to Luna." He smiled. "She's quite modest."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can see," Robyn teased.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna said, touched, "I'm not modest. I am simply telling the truth."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn chuckled. "Cool. But bragging is fun."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She crossed her arms, a slight icy gaze in her stormy eyes. "I have nothing to brag about."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt chuckled. "Bragging is fun. You have to be able to do something we can't?" He asked her. He grew his ears into donkey ears, just to be an Ass

(( Haha bad pun))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, nice))

"Of course you do. You have a guy following you." Robyn grinned and pointed at Matt.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 05:26AM) (new)

She frowned at him. "I can't. I'm hopeless at everything but English class and sparring." Turning to Robyn she added, "He's not following me. He's just an acquaintance, which turned out to be a friend."

((lol))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn chuckled. "Sure, sure." He said.

((night))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((good night))

Luna glared at him. "You are getting the WRONG idea." She turned to Matt with a pleading stare.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt caught on "Now hold up! I'm not saying your bad, Luna, but I'm more into the, uh... Well, you.." His head snapped back and when he looked at her, his face seemed more defined, his gaze sharper. "I'm gay" He said bluntly. Matt was yelling on the inside, but his alternate personality laughed.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Exactly!" Luna turned to Robyn with a satisfied smirk on her face. "No offense taken Matt. Besides, I like you better as a friend."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Robyn rolled his eyes. "Gays are fun," he said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna made a dismissive cough, offended. "Who said they weren't?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15