I love Alpha Male books club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the month > June book of the month is Entwined 72% of the votes!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyla (new)

Kyla | 59 comments Mod
72% of the votes went for Entwined! So our June book of the month is Entwined!! (Was there ever any doubt with this club? :) )

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments No doubt. Can't wait

message 3: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 22 comments :) YEAH can't wait.

message 4: by Megs (new)

Megs | 2 comments two more days ahhh:)

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) (fernieswifey) | 18 comments Almost that time!!

message 6: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 1 comments Bought the day it came out, finished the day it came out :) amazing, although the 2nd book is still my fave

message 7: by T (new)

T (talex25) | 5 comments How did y'all feel about the book??? - Read it and wondering am I the only person with QUESTIONS!!~! ehehehehe

message 8: by T (new)

T (talex25) | 5 comments Sharon wrote: "Bought the day it came out, finished the day it came out :) amazing, although the 2nd book is still my fave"

I think it may be my fav tooo.... :)

message 9: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 4 comments Started reading this book, totally loving this couple. I'm really enjoying how they are taking their time with this relationship, not using sex to solve problems. Talking, taking it day by day. I'm almost half way done, taking my time reading this one. Don't want to rush it! I feel like a lot more is going to happen. Things are happening at slow pace. But maybe that's the build to the climax!

message 10: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Just started it a little while ago.

message 11: by Rb1428 (new)

Rb1428 | 2 comments I feel let down on this one... I finished this within two days that I had it. It did nothing for me but I do have to say the sex is still awesome though. One and two I think are much better by far

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments I thought it was really good. Can't wait to read books 4 & 5. Hopefully wont have to wait toooo long. Hint hint Sylvia day.

Angel Dutenhoeffer zook | 1 comments bought it going to start reading it this weekend. cannot wait!!

message 14: by Leeanne (new)

Leeanne Kilpatrick | 3 comments I read it a day, wasn't overly wowed by it. But same thing happened to me when the second one came out. When I went back and re read the two together, I ended up enjoying it more... I suspect it will be the same for the third... Loved the cover though.

message 15: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Sex | 5 comments Leeanne wrote: "I read it a day, wasn't overly wowed by it. But same thing happened to me when the second one came out. When I went back and re read the two together, I ended up enjoying it more... I suspect it wi..."

I did EXACTLY the same thing. Liked it better the second time...

message 16: by Traci (new)

Traci Mixon | 7 comments Which book are you talking about?

Entwined With You by Sylvia Day????

message 17: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 22 comments Traci wrote: "Which book are you talking about?

Entwined With You by Sylvia Day????"

Correct

message 18: by Traci (new)

Traci Mixon | 7 comments I love this series. This in my opinion, is better than 50 Shades.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.