Fantasy Fanatics discussion

Heir of Novron (The Riyria Revelations, #5-6)
This topic is about Heir of Novron
June 2013 - Heir of Novron > Heir of Novron - Book 5 - Chapters 15-21

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristina (spaz_girl) Here is where we can discuss Heir of Novron by Michael J. Sullivan, book 5, chapters 15-21.
DO NOT post any spoilers from further along in the book, this is just for book 5, chapters 15-21. Discussing events from these chapters and previous ones though is perfectly fine.

Shaad Zaman (shaadzaman) | 234 comments Mod
loving Modina's Evolution!Cant believe she killed Ethelred! Thats why she always sat near the window! Always listening in on their conversations. Everybody seems to be in brutal condition after tour in the dungeons. (Hadrian, Srista, Amilia, Degan...)

Well just finished book 5! That was an action packed ending! WOW Gwen and Merrick are dead! Royce is on the brink of deaath and empress almost got burned alive! WOW

Becky (beaktastic) | 86 comments Just finished this last night! Ah! That was so tense! I can't believe it! Such an action packed and exciting ending to the book!

Dark Royce is scaryyyyy

Daniela (danielapereira) | 23 comments Modina was great! So in the end she knew everything that was going on and managed to save the day. And poor Gwen and poor Royce... That was indeed a tense and very exciting ending!

message 6: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 84 comments Thanks all - glad you enjoyed the way it turned out - I bet you were glad that Percepliquis was bundled with Wintertide...and I agree with Becky - Dark Royce is scaryyyyy.

Thanks Michael for writing such an awesome series and looking forward to reading the crown tower! Our group will be reading it soon!

message 8: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 84 comments @Shaad - yu are very welcome. And I'm glad you guys will be reading Crown Tower ;-)

Well I just finished reading it a couple days ago! I am just waiting on the preorder goodies! Our group will be the crown tower in September!

message 10: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 84 comments Shaad (and others) I have an afterword that you may find interesesting. If you want a copy just send me an email michael(dot)sullivan(dot)dc(at)gmail(dot)com.