Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
How To Be A Goddess by Sarah Nestler Sarah Nestler

Genre: FICTION / General FICTION / Coming of Age

How To Be A Goddess

Book Description:

As Katla races her long time best friend Riley to class, she runs into an odd man in a black cloak. When she wakes up from the impact of the hard hallway floor, she finds herself in a different worldthe underworld. Katla soon finds out who the odd man is. He's Hades: god of the underworld, god of the dead.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) I'd love to read and review this, it sounds great!
Claire - faeriegirl06@gmail.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Claire

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Thank you :)

message 5: by Mollie (new)

Mollie •Rebel Book Scum• (martygee) | 7 comments Same here, sounds great! Mollieleigh@att.net

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Mollie

message 7: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Martin (sneakmeeks) | 35 comments May I request?

message 8: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6192 comments Mod
Sent your request Melissa

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

We have responded by email to Claire, Mollie and Melissa. We can't wait to see their thoughts!

Sarah Nestler (author)
Tena (Mom of Sarah)

message 10: by Jacque Stengel (new)

Jacque Stengel | 5 comments can i request?
twinmomx5@gmail. com

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacque ~
I just emailed your code. We look forward to reading everyones reviews. Please let us know when you post them! :-)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Thank you :) I can't wait to start reading this weekend :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire wrote: "Thank you :) I can't wait to start reading this weekend :)"

Enjoy! :-D

message 14: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Goldberg Wilks | 136 comments Not sure if I was to reply as above or put my request here (pardon if it duplicates).

I would love to read and review the book!

Nancy
goldbergwilks@gmail.com

message 15: by Tana (new)

sent your request Nancy

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Tana wrote: "sent your request Nancy"

We never got this request Tana. We did get the others. I just happened to see it. I will send Nancy an email.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nancy wrote: "Not sure if I was to reply as above or put my request here (pardon if it duplicates).

I would love to read and review the book!

Nancy
goldbergwilks@gmail.com"

Thanks Nancy! I emailed you the download code!

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) I've had a kindle problem and I've got a deadline tomorrow, will be next weekend before I start, sorry :(

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire wrote: "I've had a kindle problem and I've got a deadline tomorrow, will be next weekend before I start, sorry :("

No problem Claire. Thanks for letting us know!

Sarah | 14 comments If you still need reviewers, my niece and I would love to read and review this as part of our summer reads while she's visiting.

armyrn2006@yahoo.com

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "If you still need reviewers, my niece and I would love to read and review this as part of our summer reads while she's visiting.

armyrn2006@yahoo.com"

I will email you Sarah.

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Review posted on here :) Couldn't find it on Amazon when I looked so I'll post it later on when I get home. But great book

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire wrote: "Review posted on here :) Couldn't find it on Amazon when I looked so I'll post it later on when I get home. But great book"

Thanks Claire! Here is a link to her Amazon page.
http://www.amazon.com/How-be-Goddess-...

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Review posted on here :) Couldn't find it on Amazon when I looked so I'll post it later on when I get home. But great book"

Thanks Claire! Here is a link to her Amazon page.
http:..."

Ah ok, is it not on Amazon.co.uk? Not sure if I have a .com login !! :)

message 25: by Denise (new)

Denise Clark (deniseclark25) | 3 comments I am interested if you still need reviewers.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire wrote: "Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Review posted on here :) Couldn't find it on Amazon when I looked so I'll post it later on when I get home. But great book"

Thanks Claire! Here is a link to her Amazon..."

Here is her amazon.co.uk - we definitely need reviews there!! LOL

http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Be-Goddes...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Denise wrote: "I am interested if you still need reviewers."

Denise - We are still interested in reviews but would like to wait just a bit to get some of these reviews posted. Can you email me and I'll contact you in a few weeks?

tnestler@comcast.net

Thanks!

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Review posted on here :) Couldn't find it on Amazon when I looked so I'll post it later on when I get home. But great book"

Thanks Claire! Here is a lin..."

Thank you, not sure why I didn't find it! Review posted there :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire wrote: "Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Review posted on here :) Couldn't find it on Amazon when I looked so I'll post it later on when I get home. But great book"

Thanks Claire! ..."

Thank you Claire!!

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Tena wrote: "Claire wrote: "Review posted on here :) Couldn't find it on Amazon when I looked so I'll post it later on when I get home. But great book"

..."

No problem :) And I would definitely read more by Sarah :D I'll post it on my blog later on as well as anywhere else I can find!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I just found out there is a review discussion site on Goodreads as well.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Would you all be willing to copy your reviews to this site as well?

Thanks! :-D

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

We are looking forward to reading the reviews. Not many have been posted yet. Have you all finished the book yet??

Sarah | 14 comments I have posted my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble as we discussed via email. My niece and I enjoyed reading your story over the summer and look forward to reading more works from you in the future. Thank you again for the wonderful opportunity to read & review How To Be A Goddess.

message 34: by Beppe (new)

Beppe DM Hi, I can't review but I can post a promo on my blog

http://rosebeps.blogspot.it/

Let me know if you're interested

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Beppe wrote: "Hi, I can't review but I can post a promo on my blog

http://rosebeps.blogspot.it/

Let me know if you're interested"

Can you explain more what you do & if there is a cost? My email is nestler@comcast.net

Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

How To Be A Goddess (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sarah Nestler (other topics)