Murders & Mysteries discussion

AMC's The Killing > Peter Sarsgaard joins AMC's The Killing

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abenet (new)

Abenet | 8 comments Mod
You may have seen him in Jarhead and Green Lanter. Do you think he will make a great criminal?

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie Boyer (katieelaineboyer) | 4 comments Mod
He was great in those movies so looking forward to seeing him in this!

message 3: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 3 comments Mod
Even in the previews you can tell how excellent he is going to be. I can't wait to see him as a diabolical criminal this Sunday!

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol Breaux (cattrio4me) Hello! Can I say how excited I am about being able to discuss this awesome show!

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie Boyer (katieelaineboyer) | 4 comments Mod
Carol wrote: "Hello! Can I say how excited I am about being able to discuss this awesome show!"

So am I! Did you watch Seasons 1 & 2?

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen (thisbookends) | 46 comments So, has anyone read the book The Killing and I see there's The Killing II out there. It would be fun to have discussions on the differences between the book and the movie.

I can't wait to watch the new season as well, I'll be setting my DVR so I don't miss one minute of it.

Great group.

kk

message 7: by Deb (new)

Deb | 4 comments Very excited for Sunday night! Can't wait to see the new season.

message 8: by Carol (new)

Carol Breaux (cattrio4me) Katie - yes! I was hooked after the first few episodes. I've tried to get a few friends to watch it, but it was too slow paced for them or not what they were interested in at the time. I can't wait to read the books.

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin | 2 comments Mod
I am so excited for The Killing tonight! I think Peter Sarsgaard is going to be a great addition as a criminal to Season 3.

message 10: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Finnegan | 1 comments I thought so too Erin! Peter Sarsgaard was amazing in the first episode, i can't wait to see his performance throughout the season!

message 11: by Billie (new)

Billie Christie | 1 comments Peter Sarsgaard is AMAZING! What a great addition...

message 12: by Deb (new)

Deb | 4 comments He was scary!!

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 2 comments Great Job by Sarsgaard so far!

message 14: by Frank (new)

Frank Penczek (frpenczek) | 2 comments I don't like the street kids either. Also, Sarssgaard seems to be channeling John Maklovich in some scenes.

message 15: by Vallsykes (new)

Vallsykes | 4 comments Frank wrote: " Also, Sarssgaard seems to be channeling John Maklovich in some scenes."

John Malkovich? How so (if you don't mind my asking)?

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam (scbooks19) Matthew wrote: "Great Job by Sarsgaard so far!"
love his character!!!