Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2)
This topic is about Changeless
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2) by Gail Carriger → Start Date: July 8, 2013

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Please join Amanda for the rest of this Steampunk series! Book 2 on July 8th!

Amanda | 4439 comments YAY! I can't wait to see what happens next with Alexia.

message 3: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Amanda wrote: "YAY! I can't wait to see what happens next with Alexia."

Me either - I love her!!!!

message 4: by Sami (new)

Sami | 889 comments I actually have Changeless!! Sadly I haven't read the first book yet, if that comes to my library before July 8 I'd love to read this with you.

message 5: by Becky (last edited Jun 22, 2013 06:22PM) (new) - added it

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ok. I don't think it will be THAT big of a deal Sami, the first is just how the 2 main characters get together - it's great and you should read it, lol. But I'm not sure you HAVE to read it in order to read Changless.

What do you think Amanda???

Amanda | 4439 comments I agree, I don't think you have to read the first one to be able to read Changeless. Like Becky said it's mainly about how the 2 main characters got together.

Amanda | 4439 comments So excited to start this tomorrow :)

message 8: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Hey Amanda! Me too!!!!

message 9: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Amanda, any particular format you want to follow or just check back every 5 chapters or so?

Amanda | 4439 comments We could check back every 5 chapters if you want to.

Amanda | 4439 comments I am 5 chapters in so far.

Alexia (view spoiler)

Conall(view spoiler)

Felicity (view spoiler)

I am curious (view spoiler)

message 12: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I won't get to start til tonight after work, but I'm really looking forward to it. I apologize in advance if I'm a bit slow. Have my kids this week and some family stuff going on, but I'll be reading, I promise!

Amanda | 4439 comments That's fine Becky. I have to work tonight too, so I won't be able to read more of this until late tonight.

Amanda | 4439 comments 10 chapters in so far

Ivy (view spoiler)

Conall (view spoiler)

Alexia (view spoiler)

message 15: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I came to apologize for being a poor BR friend to you amanda, lol. Normally I'm so on the ball, but I haven't felt well since Saturday night and I've been going to bed super early.

I haven't abandoned you even tho that's what if feels like, I'm sorry! I'll post as soon as I can!

Amanda | 4439 comments That's okay Becky, no worries.

Amanda | 4439 comments Finished this was pretty good.

Alexia (view spoiler)

Conall (view spoiler)

Can't wait to see what you think Becky. Just a heads up do not read the synopsis of the next book in the series it will spoil the ending of this book.