Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Elements of a Broken Mind (Clear Angel Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Elements of a Broken Mind
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {207} Elements of a Broken Mind COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Feb 02, 2014 01:03PM) (new) - added it

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time!

Goodreads link will be available in week so when your done hold off on posting review until I let you know ARC
Title: Elements of a Broken Mind
Author: Heidi Angell
Genre: Psychic Thriller PA Romance
Length: 1,128 words
Synopsis - How do you catch a serial killer who is always two steps ahead?
Grant Anderson is a detective in a small town in rural Montana. His job was quiet and easy, until three girls end up dead. It would seem that he has a serial killer stalking the young ladies in his town. Without the high tech equipment of big cities at his fingers, Grant must rely on good old fashioned police work; but with no discernible pattern and no clues to follow, the case seems to be grinding to a halt.
Then Grant gets a visit from a mysterious woman who knows things about his case that not even he knew. Who is Clear Angel? What is her connection to the case? If Grant is to believer her, then he must accept that she has “seen” these things; but Grant is a professional. He cannot believe in psychics! Yet when another girl goes missing, and Grant’s search is yielding nothing he is desperate enough to try.
Clear Angel has always been special. At a very young age her parents discovered that she was a genius. Her parents realize that no one would ever accept what she can do. To protect her from the nightmares and the scorn of others, they move her to a small, secluded town in the Rockies.
Then the nightmares begin again. She does not know what to make of them. Are they premonitions of events to come? Are they the sick fantasies of a madman? Then one evening she runs into a stranger and finds out that not only are they real, but they are happening here in her home town. After a lifetime of running and hiding from what she can do, she is now forced to reach out to the most unlikely person in an effort to save innocent girls and perhaps the world.
Grant and Clear team up in an effort to stop a madman bent on the destruction of the world and find in one another two lonely and hurt people reaching out for solace. As their feelings grow, they try to deny them; but when Clear goes missing, Grant must face his feelings and vows to save her before it is too late.

The first 10 of reviewers people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book in PDF, Mobi, format for review.

Reviewers
1 Tanya (tgolemo) 4
2 Sarez (s.thomson) B
3 Rebecca (Rebecca) 4
4 Debbie 5
5 Denise ( denise.gardner69) 5

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
PLEASE give me a couple days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.
Don't forget to add to your CURRENTLY READING SHELF!!!!

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. respecting the author's hard work!

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments Thanks for sharing Carrie, you are the best!!

message 3: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - added it

Lets help get this amazing author some reviews.

Tanya Golemo (tgolemo) | 14 comments Hey Carrie...I would love to read this one..I see that it still is not up on Goodreads???

message 5: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - added it

Tanya wrote: "Hey Carrie...I would love to read this one..I see that it still is not up on Goodreads???"

Yea but,I have book if you want it?

message 6: by Sarez (new) - added it

Sarez Tomoan Hi, i have just joined this group and i was looking through your r2r and i came across this - i am happy to support this author and do a review - I have a few on at the moment (with other groups) and wasnt really looking but noticing that this has been sitting here awhile I would be happy to provide a review. Can you send me it in mobi format to s.thomson@y7mail.com - give me a week to upload a review? If that is ok?
Thanks Sara

message 7: by Sarez (new) - added it

Sarez Tomoan I will also provide a review on smashwords and amazon once i get that activated.

Tanya Golemo (tgolemo) | 14 comments Carrie wrote: "Tanya wrote: "Hey Carrie...I would love to read this one..I see that it still is not up on Goodreads???"

Yea but,I have book if you want it?"

I would love to read it Carrie!!! tgolemo@bravepoint.com mobi

message 9: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jun 08, 2013 12:12AM) (new) - added it

Sarez wrote: "Hi, i have just joined this group and i was looking through your r2r and i came across this - i am happy to support this author and do a review - I have a few on at the moment (with other groups) a..."

Welcome to LoP if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to email me...you have 2 weeks but, DONT ever hesitate to ask for more time.

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, but Elements of a Broken Mind is now up on Goodreads! http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18...

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments Rebecca,

Thank you so much for the detailed and thoughtful review! Those are always the best!!

Tanya Golemo (tgolemo) | 14 comments Carrie..got the review done...here you go.

Thanks again!
Tanya

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments Thanks Tanya! Will be sure to let you know when the next book comes out.

message 14: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Aug 21, 2013 05:14PM) (new) - added it

Tanya wrote: "Carrie..got the review done...here you go.

Thanks again!
Tanya

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Fabulous!
Just one thing on future reviews can you please add that you were given book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments Hey everyone, thanks so much for the wonderful reviews! I am hosting a giveaway and a blog hop this month for Elements, and would love it if any of you would like to participate, or enter our giveaway. Check out the details on my blog http://anangellslife.blogspot.com/201...

Debbie (debbie_munro) | 424 comments Hi Carrie, if you still have slots available for this book, I would love to give it a go. Not sure if its still open either. If it is kindle format to debway230@bigpond.com . Thanks Deb x

Debbie (debbie_munro) | 424 comments I loved this book, it was a fantastic read. I have left a review on Amazon and Goodreads. Here is the link to my review.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments Thanks for the honest review!

If any of you were interested, through the weekend you can get $5 off the paperback. Visit my blog http://anangellslife.blogspot.com/201... to get the coupon code. $6.99 for a book is not too shabby!

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments Sounds like a great story. I'd like to read and review. PDF please. Thank you
denise.gardner69@gmail.com

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments Hello everyone!

I am hosting a virtual book tour in November for the sequel to Elements of a Broken Mind, Angel's Dance, which will release November 25th.

Psychic Clear Angel hasn’t seen or heard from her one-time lover Detective Grant since their first case wrapped up six months ago, and that is perfectly fine with her! But when he shows up on her porch in the rain and in tears, she cannot hold her ground. No matter how she feels about Grant and her “gift”, she can’t ignore the visions already pouring in.
Grant knows that he is no good for Clear, and has respected the distance she has kept. But when his daughter goes missing and the Chicago police have no leads, he turns to Clear and her unique abilities.
This next adventure puts Grant and Clear in close quarters as they find themselves once again fighting their feelings for one another. Thrust into the dark underworld of performance art, they strive to track down a ballerina who keeps taunting Clear in her visions. As they delve deeper into one studio, the grisly visions that haunt Clear may be more than she can handle. Can Clear hold it together to help find Grant’s daughter before it is too late?

Advance reader copies in PDF are available.
If any of you would like to review it and can post the review on a blog for some day in November, please message me with the blog link, your e-mail address, and what day you can post the review.

Thanks so much everyone!!

message 21: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - added it

Heidi wrote: "Hello everyone!

I am hosting a virtual book tour in November for the sequel to Elements of a Broken Mind, Angel's Dance, which will release November 25th.

Psychic Clear Angel hasn’t seen or hea..."

If you want I can set book 2 up on R2R for ya. Email me and we can figure a date I can squeeze you in

message 22: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - added it

Denise wrote: "Sounds like a great story. I'd like to read and review. PDF please. Thank you
denise.gardner69@gmail.com"

Hey darlin did you forget to review his one ;)

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments My review is posted. Thank you for the reminder. All I can say is- oops... ;)

message 24: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - added it

Denise wrote: "My review is posted. Thank you for the reminder. All I can say is- oops... ;)"

For Denise
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...