Enigma discussion

Pentagon > Auditorium

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) | 192 comments Mod
 photo Auditorium2.jpg

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nathaniel peeked inside the auditorium, seeing that it was dark and abandoned. He ducked in, waiting for Faren.

message 3: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren followed him into the auditorium and waited for him also looking around at how huge it was.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nathaniel walked into the middle of the stage and took a deep breath. "Ready?" He asked.

message 5: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Yep." She stared at him waiting for the next thing.

message 6: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((i just found out what Nathaniel looks like and he is hot. XD))

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Suddenly, fires in every color you could imagine appeared all over Nathaniel's body. It was quite enthralling. Red, blue, yellow, green, purple,and many more.

message 8: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I try))

message 9: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren's eyes lit up at the many different colors. "What is this?" She started walking closer to him smiling.

message 10: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "By altering the heat and density of the flame, it's color changes." Nathaniel explained. "White and black are the hottest, so I didn't use them, they would probably light the atmosphere." He said.

message 11: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "That's really cool..you never stop amazing me." She walked up on the stage.

message 12: by Drax (last edited Jun 05, 2013 02:58PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Aww, thanks, I try." Nathaniel said. "But you amaze me too."

message 13: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Now could you put that out and let me kiss you?" She asked waiting and smirking.

message 14: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nathaniel started, all the flames going out in his shock. He blushed, and chuckled. "That probably made me seem way to eager." He said, kicking himself mentally.

message 15: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck."I think it was cute."

message 16: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nathaniel did the natural thing and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "I think you're cute." Even though the word in his head was 'sexy'.

message 17: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She pouted."Just cute?"

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "What I was really thinking started with 'S'." He said, loving her pouting face. Her accent almost made him quiver. ((Australian...hmm, exotic.))

message 19: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Smart?" She smiled knowing that's not what he meant.

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Four letters." Nathaniel sai, coyly.

message 21: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Slim?...I'm definaltely not slim..." She laughed.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "You know, you just want to hear me say it." Nathaniel said, smiling.

message 23: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "What?" She said inocently.

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nathaniel sighs. "Fine, I'll humour you, sexy." He said, finally giving up.

message 25: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "What's sexy?" She asked getting on her toes ready to kiss him.

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Hot, beautiful, exciting. Take your pick." Nathaniel said, leaning down to meet her in the middle.

message 27: by Drax (last edited Jun 06, 2013 07:05AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I really hope I don't get caught, cause I'm on an exam laptop...))

message 28: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She kissed him hard then leaned back."Got a girlfriend?"

((exotic?...thanks..XD))

message 29: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Drax wrote: "((I really hope I don't get caught, cause I'm on an exam laptop...))"

((im doing a project also so live on))

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "No, I don't have anybody but my fire. But I'd like to add you to that equation." Nathaniel said.

message 31: by Oreo (last edited Jun 06, 2013 07:09AM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "I'd like to say I don't mind and your cute when you want something..." She smiles and kisses his nose.

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Hey, meaning I'm not cute at other times?" Nathaniel said, teasing.

message 33: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Are you?" She asked smirking.

message 34: by Drax (last edited Jun 06, 2013 07:13AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I don't know, I don't really think so. I know that you're uncannily cute, though, so life goes on." Nathaniel said, his visible eye gleaming.

message 35: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Hair is over one, remember.))

message 36: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Well you are cute...no your hot and I really like you and yes life does go on." She backs away.

message 37: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((yep))

message 38: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Aww, thanks. I like you too." Nathaniel said. Hopefully I never have to tell her I was homeless. It throughs people off... He thought.

message 39: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Wanna play a game?" She says spinning in a cirle slowly.

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Sure." Nathaniel said, watching her move. She seemed to just... flow.

message 41: by Oreo (last edited Jun 06, 2013 07:22AM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She stopped." Let's play strip poker..." She smiled and pulled out a deck of cards from her back pocket. Then she continued." My way.."

message 42: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Okay..." Nathaniel agreed. I'm screwed! I suck at poker. He thought, panicking. ((I don't remember how to play, it's been a while.))

message 43: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((i don't know either thats why i said her way))She smiled." It has to be private..."

message 44: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Alright." Nathaniel said. He walked over to the door, and melted the lock shut. He repeated it on the others, taking a minute. "I might have to break it down to leave, but oh well."

message 45: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She sits down on the stage and waits for him. She deals the cards out.

message 46: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nathaniel sits cross-legged on the opposite side of the cards, and waits.

message 47: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((gtg))
She smiles and places a ace facing up in between them.((just let the higher card win))

message 48: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Bye))

message 49: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) He puts up a king, and sighs. "Well, I lost round one." He said, unzipping his hoodie, he tossed it to the side, leaving him with a t-shirt and jeans.

message 50: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She smiles and puts down a six. "I can't wait to see you shirtless.."

« previous 1 3