twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > Will the movie be that same as the book(New Moon)????

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What parts of the book New Moon, do you think will be in movie?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

idk but i want everything to be there.

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I sure hope so...I do know it will be different because they want to puta little more Edward in it so who knows!!!

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (ninneschong) I really wouldn't mind if Edward were gone from the movie - I mean, we'll still get a fix during Bella's hallucinations (I have this cheesy image of seeing a "foggy" Edward in the corner of the screen during Bella's hallucinations). Bring on more Jacob!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i bet they'll probably cut out alot of the motor cycle stuff and just make a montage or something

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (emily1104) idk i want everything in it

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (redribbon67) | 9 comments i love jacob

message 8: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments I think they might get him into the movie by shooting a 'hallucination-of-sorts' when she hears his voice, and then she DID have memories she tried not to dwell on....they might give us flashes there.that can really add to the terror cuz..don't they kinda do stuff like that to freak us out in horror movies???(the flashes, i mean)

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (redribbon67) | 9 comments PEOPLE OF THE TWILIGHT LOVERS CLUB DO YOU WANT TO HELP SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN??????

A PETION IS GIONG ON TO SAVE THE BOOK SO IT CAN BE FINISHED SO I NEED YOU TO PUT UP YOUR E-MAIL OR GO TO MY PROFLIE AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT WITH YOUR E-MAIL ON IT AND I WILL SEND U THE PETION THANKS!

message 10: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments OF COURSE WE WANNA SAVE IT!!!!!WE'D B NUTS NOT TO....my email address is hottchic1992@hotmail.com

message 11: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments p.s. im gonna delete that message as soon as i get d email....my version to self-destructing messages :)

message 12: by Gise ♥♫ (new)

Gise ♥♫ (sickreaderoftwilight) | 42 comments furiafluorecente.-@hotmail.com (go MS!! L) hhaha lol

message 13: by Kisuki (new)

Kisuki (kisukiyama) | 3 comments chiheroXD@yahoo.com
lol

message 14: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (ninneschong) Oh, come on you guys! Do you really think that only 250 signatures is going to save the book? Ummm... Twilight alone sold 47 million copies worldwide. It's my personal thought is that once SM has the let the hurt from the leak go, if she can finish the book she will. I don't think it has anything to do with what the fans want at this point. She hasn't finished the book, it's totally up to her and her muse if the project will get finished.

message 15: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments Ok i know im totally going back to the original post but... Now i've read NM 4 times and to be honest it was never my fave but i actually enjoyed it more this time. I loved the whole Bella and Jacob storyline (if you've seen me post before, yr know how much i dislike Jacob), and actually found myself liking Jake's character.

So i read an interview with RP and he said it is different to the book. If it is I would be really annoyed. I like the emotion in the book and it still tugs at the heartstrings when Bella crumbles and the slow progression towards Bella's and Jakes relationship. I think if they change the "Storyline" too much it will totally ruin it.

I think they need to keep Edward as a fleeting image through the film and keep to the most important part - the start of the relationship between Bella and Jake. Then it will set it up nicely for the Eclipse film

message 16: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments Oh and one more thing - I have not gone over to the dark side. I still LOVE Edward :p

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (twilighter4life) | 14 comments I hope so I mean twilight was good but didn't stay as true to the book and I think the producers and writers saw what needed to be fixed after our reactions an i'm hoping new moon will still be as close as possible to the book

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie me 2

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i want more edward in the movie.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

and alice!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

From what i've heard there will be more Edward, when Bella hears his voice you will actually see him saying it to her, so it will be a full on hallucination rather that just a voice in her head, at least thats what i've heard.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

cool!

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie yea, cool! but i will like seeing jacob more. he rox!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmm, Jacob....Mmmm, Taylor...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

... jacob. edwards cooler

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

To each his (or her) own.

message 27: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Waht really annoys me is that they said that Edward is going to play a bigger role in the movie. There was less Edward in the book, so there's less Edward in the movie! Don't get me wrong, I love Edward still but you know...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

What they meant was, they were going add Edward as a visual halucination instead of just a voice in her head. Edward was in the book, but in Bella's mind. You understand?

message 29: by Moor1059 (new)

Moor1059 | 14 comments I'm really worried about how the movie is going to turn out.... Some of the pics i've seen are making it seem good, but others make me disappointed..... I just want it to be perfect!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

It will be great! Whether or not it looks awful, you still get to see the characters come to life, in full detail. There are a lot of hidden things in the film to find, that cant be put in the book. In the first film, in Bella's room, by the door, there was a picture of a wolf, Get it?

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie I just hope New Moon Movie is better than the Twilight Movie.

message 32: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Melzz wrote: "What they meant was, they were going add Edward as a visual halucination instead of just a voice in her head. Edward was in the book, but in Bella's mind. You understand?"

Yeah, I understand. I heard wrong.
There's also a proposal scene in the movie. Wasn't that in Eclipse rather than New Moon?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe they are talking about when Bella proposes to the Cullens about turning into a vampire?

message 34: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments On the MTV site, it sounded like there is a proposal in like, 'will you marry me' proposal. But, idk...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight's relationship with MTV is going good so far...Even though the mega-hit could have been and MTV film, I bet they're just slapping there forheads. "Doh!" "We could have made so much money".

message 36: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments I know!!!!

message 37: by Kemi (new)

Kemi | 71 comments she said give it 2 years no one goes on talking about it so isn't that gonna make it worse. when 2 years is up and she doesn't continue then u should do a petition

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 22, 2009 06:18PM) (new)

She's not a working monkey, if you write a petition to force her to write, she's most likely going to throw it back at you. It's against the law to make someone do something against their will. It is not her will. If someone made a petition to make me leave my groups, against my will, I would most likely stage a battle to the death.

No one, should be allowed to force another human being to do something they admittedly don't want to do. That's wrong.

message 39: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments I agree Melzz. I proposed a pettition, only to see how people would react to it. :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you know you can post a petition about anything? There was one asking for overweight barbies.

message 41: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments *stifles back a laugh* That is just crazy dingo!

message 42: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments I want an overweight Barbie!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too! The petition was stemmed from this hilarious youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEld8t...

message 44: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Is that a guy or a girl? OMG, that was soooo funny!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Tiffany (Dawkins) Dawkins (tiffanydawkins) | 44 comments I think that the movies should be exactly like the books, it works for the Jk Rowlings, Harry Potter. So why not for something I'd enjoy!

I mean they pull a lot of revenue, so they can afford to make the movies 3 hours or so long!

message 47: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Actually the Harry Potter movies do leave out some things...

Tiffany (Dawkins) Dawkins (tiffanydawkins) | 44 comments Seriously... Jeez never read any of the books maybe I should!

Just the same though they should be able to make the movies a little longer so they can put more of the important parts in.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

People sat in theatres for hours when it came to the lord of the rings, so why not twilight?

message 50: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I agree, but like I have said before the new director Chris Weitz also directed The Golden Compass and he stayed super close to the book...I think he will do a great job.

« previous 1