Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Book Discussions > Time and Again

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (new)

jenjn79 | 290 comments Mod
Summary: Two brothers from the future return to the present to find their soulmates.

1. Time Was
2. Times Change

Reissue:
Time and Again anthology

Nora Roberts
Time Was (Time Travel #1) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #313) by Nora Roberts Times Change (Time Travel #2) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #317) by Nora Roberts

Time and Again (Time Travel #1 & 2) by Nora Roberts

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (firestallion_9) | 16 comments love these two stories they were great. i own these too.

message 3: by Miss Kim (new)

Miss Kim (thatsmisskimtoyou) I loved the first one, but the second one...eh not so much. I wasn't really into the 'future' stuff. That may be part of why I can't get into the JD Robb books.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (firestallion_9) | 16 comments i liked calebs story it was nice.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (imabrooks2) | 81 comments I thought these were okay, but they are not ever going to be favorites. I keep thinking someone other than Nora wrote them. They just were so different from her normal stuff and the writing seemed off for her. still good stories.

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth | 16 comments I just finished these books last night and I really liked them. They were different from Nora's regular writings and I think that's why I got into them. It was a nice change from her.

message 7: by Christina (new)

Christina Williams | 17 comments Gee, I totally forgot about these. They are in my office the basement...I should fish them out!

message 8: by Lida (new)

Lida (smurfster) | 9 comments I enjoyed these two... was slightly different, which is also fun. But they didn't pull me into the story quite as deeply as some of her other books!

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments I love these books.

Tim Was is my favorite. I like Time Changes is okay. Great Book. I re-read it all the time!

message 10: by Dena (new)

Dena (auntiedena72) I loved those books! The story was engaging and was very romantic. Unfortunately I lost the books, cant remember what I did with them. :( So I'm going to buy them again.