Memoirs of a Scandalous Red Dress (Bachelor Chronicles, #5) Memoirs of a Scandalous Red Dress discussion

Poor Dash

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 1 star

Cat I just started to read Elizabeth Boyle's books and after reading "This Rake of Mine", I was very intrigued with Dash and Pippin. Since I already have some of the newer books, I skimmed through the books looking for the Dash and Pippin storyline. By the end of the Black Gown, I was so disappointed and sadden that Dash and Pippin will not get their HEA . I don't have the Red Dress yet, but read the chapters on the HarperCollins site. I understand why Pippin did what she did in the Black Gown. She is quite happy and content with her choice. But, I feel for Dash...living twenty years of regret and misery. Granted, I didn't read Letter from the Duke and the Black Gown, just skimmed though it. I may come to feel Dash deserves his misery. But, right now, I feel so depress with theis book. Anyone feel the same?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I felt the same way, but the truth is the story comes full circle when you read thier story its so good!