The New Weird discussion

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new)

Steven | 91 comments Mod
This book won our poll, so I"m headed to get my copy now.

I invite you all to join me in reading this.Pride and Prejudice and Zombies The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 30 comments I really do want to read this book, but I'm not sure if i can really afford to get it right now cause i'm going back to college next week and am not quite certain of my student loan status. I have so many books at my house to read i would feel bad buying more, but I'm going to check the price at amazon. I get most of my books from paperbackswap.com and swaptree.com where I pretty much only have to pay the shipping

message 3: by Steven (new)

Steven | 91 comments Mod
Amanda wrote: " I really do want to read this book, but I'm not sure if i can really afford to get it right now cause i'm going back to college next week and am not quite certain of my student loan status. I hav..."

It's a fun book. Do grab it when your loan money comes in :-)

message 4: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan | 18 comments I am getting a kick out of this... Now if people ask my favorite part of Pride and Prejudice, I will reply with "I loved the part when they formed the Pentagram and started kickin zombie ass!"

message 5: by Steven (new)

Steven | 91 comments Mod
Jonathan wrote: "I am getting a kick out of this... Now if people ask my favorite part of Pride and Prejudice, I will reply with "I loved the part when they formed the Pentagram and started kickin zombie ass!""

Pentagram of Death. It's the best defense against Zombies if you have five ass-kicking sisters available.