COLOR! discussion

Do you think its right to love someone even if they are a different race?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by kymmi carl☺ (new)

kymmi carl☺ | 7 comments I'm really starting to likle this one guy. He is charming, funny, gorgeous!, he likes me for me and acts like he enjoys being with me but... he is black/japanese (pretty hott combo if ya ask me). The thing is that my mom says i'm not allowed to date Black people. Which i have yelled at her for being that way b4. It's not that she hates black people, she says i'm allowed to have colored friends and i can date anyone i want! ...i just can't bring home a black boy... i find this very offensive! and i think that if two people really love and care for one another they should be allowed to have the chance to be with one another no matter what race, age (not saying like 30 year old with a 13 year old or anything), size, shape, sex or anything! Love is color blind and judgeless! So why should i not have the freedom to share my life with whomever i choose?

message 2: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) I agree completely. Your Mom doesn't have that right.

message 3: by Lunabelle :] (new)

Lunabelle :] (wiccangirl) | 4 comments I find nothing wrong with it, we all are humans and therefore just because we are a diff race doesnt make us non-human.

Love is love no matter what!!

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Why does your mom think you can't date black guys? I think to teach her a lesson pretend you're dating a black girl and bring her home...maybe that'd help...if not it'd still be funny

message 5: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Ok then......

message 6: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments you had a deep voice when you were two?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.... but i think that your mother has NO right to judge who you should bring home. i'm not being rasicst or anything but there IS a stereotype about black people. maybe you should try talking to ur mom adn not getting mad @ each other

message 8: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Yeah that's probably a better idea than mine lol

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol but urs was cooler than mine. mine was weird, now that im reading it again....

message 10: by Kehyonah (new)

Kehyonah Graves (kaydgee) well yea because it doesn't matter what color someone's skin iz if u luv them u luv them and therez nothin u can do about it.=)

message 11: by kymmi carl☺ (new)

kymmi carl☺ | 7 comments ok thanks guys =)

the sad thing is now i can't even talk to him bc he got his phone takin up at school and we go to different schools! but!!! i'ma try to get him to come to my church tomorrow bc his best friend (my ex of mistakes past) knows where my church is so maybe i'll get to spend time with him without my mom having to worry yet ^.^

message 12: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Key word in that being yet lol

message 13: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Oh...I knew that....... lol

message 14: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Soooooo...what's up?

message 15: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments That's nice...

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments im bored...

message 17: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments k just a sec

message 18: by Justin (new)

Justin (justjustin) | 17 comments I would bring a black person just to piss her off [preferably the one you like...:]
but I am all for any age or race etc.
just not at a very young age.
you should be focused on school because,
a young infatuation is bound to fail [not that it will it simply is a very high rate:]
and your future is depending on school people are not going to hire you because you chose some kid over school and you are knocked up with his kid or your baby mama is having or had your child.
It would be nice when you are older and know what you want.
Me I like chocolate rain [randomness...:]
TAY ZONDAY CHOCOLATE RAIN YOUTUBE IT ITS AWESOME!!!!!

message 19: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments About the part where kids should focus on school...I completely agree...kinda...I think it's ok to have a bf/gf but you should make education your first priority =)

message 20: by Justin (new)

Justin (justjustin) | 17 comments T.T
Gf bf w/e it distracts you because sometimes you just blow off class and simply think about them and whatnot I am ok with it just don't be too dependent or be too involved like I said I really don't care if it heads south or up im used to going my separate ways with people. (In another topic.)
DON'T EVER SAY YOU LOVE SOMEONE AT A AGE BEFORE 25 OR 30 LOL IM SERIOUS...

message 21: by Justin (new)

Justin (justjustin) | 17 comments o.o
wha?

message 22: by Justin (new)

Justin (justjustin) | 17 comments
lol

lol

message 23: by Justin (new)

Justin (justjustin) | 17 comments aheh...

message 24: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Wow.....

message 25: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Just-In wrote: "T.T
Gf bf w/e it distracts you because sometimes you just blow off class and simply think about them and whatnot I am ok with it just don't be too dependent or be too involved like I said I really ..."

I've had a bf b4(I don't now but that's irrelevant) and it's never distracted me(btw I'm 12)

message 26: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 14 comments ok this topic isn't fair. u guys r MOSTLY saying whether or not it's right to date black boys/ girls. talk more about the other races too. this isn't just a white and black world.

message 27: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 14 comments exactly

message 28: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 14 comments ur welcome

message 29: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 14 comments i'm black. but i wasn't born in america

message 30: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 14 comments yupitty yup

message 31: by Justin (new)

Justin (justjustin) | 17 comments Miriam wrote: "ok this topic isn't fair. u guys r MOSTLY saying whether or not it's right to date black boys/ girls. talk more about the other races too. this isn't just a white and black world. "

currently. that what was brought up by the first poster.
so we followed along um lol.

message 32: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 14 comments lol that's true.

message 33: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments yeah...

message 34: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 14 comments lol Sarah ur in a lot of groups

message 35: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments only 128 =P lol

message 36: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 14 comments lol i'm in 135 XP

message 37: by Laura (new)

Laura | 4 comments love is colorblind

message 38: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments yeah definitely

message 39: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 36 comments Miriam wrote: "lol i'm in 135 XP "

No way! You beat me! xD

message 40: by Laura (new)

Laura | 4 comments Of course. Love is colorblind

message 41: by kymmi carl☺ (new)

kymmi carl☺ | 7 comments ok! well... i really don't look for boy friends... and i guess i am a hypocrite bc at my age i don't believe in love... well i don't believe i can be in love. love is so over used now days! i mean it as if it is all a joke... like u are to flirt, tell a few sweet lies, stick your tongue down each others throat and then get annoyed and break up then just to find someone else to play this little game... i haven't gave up all hope but i am more into education. i can't stand to make less than an A.. haha i have high hopes in life i suppose..

message 42: by kymmi carl☺ (new)

kymmi carl☺ | 7 comments exactly =)

oh btw peoples i got a new bf and yeah he is black xD and its funny bc my mom... she is just... clueless lmao

message 43: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Dupree (angelcross) | 21 comments that is the coolest thing in the world, as long as ur happy then thats what counts

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

theres nothing wrong with lovin some1 of a different color. I went out with a mexican before, so?

message 45: by kymmi carl☺ (new)

kymmi carl☺ | 7 comments I know ha Great news =) my mom knows now... but she can't do a thing about it! i'm just glad i finally got the boy i want =) no matter what color he may be =)

message 46: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Dupree (angelcross) | 21 comments get her really mad by slleping with him

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (emily_38199) | 41 comments okeydokey then.

message 48: by Todd (new)

Todd | 1 comments Thats pretty messed up

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Dupree (angelcross) | 21 comments kinda, but i didnt say that bc he is black...... i dont have a single racist cell in my body..... i said it bc... if its a serious relationship then they more than likelay will sleep together anyway..... so if the mom knows that they are.... then shell know that theyre serious...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

true Jacob

« previous 1