Deep Discusion discussion

Disscusions > Crazy

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking last night some crazy thoughts. Thoughts you have to think deep deep deep about. It was crazy. Have you ever had crazy thoughts? I mean crazy like a feeling the world would end tomarrow sort of crazy. Now not to be strict but I want as few as :) as possible. This should be a real, true disscusion. Tell me your thoughts!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Isn't it crazy that you could be anybody in the worl, nut you are you and you can't change it. You could be anybody in the world but you are seeing life out of your eyes. If you thnk about it for a long time. You will get a shivers. it's wierd!

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 18 comments Righ now? Right now my thoughs are this is really wird but what the heck? Why not? Or did you want ones from last night?

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 18 comments Ok that was really creepy. It does give you shivers.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

No just any that you ever had it doesnt matter when you had them

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 18 comments What.....

message 7: by Samantha Renee, wolf girl :) (new)

Samantha Renee | 64 comments Mod
I think about life and how bad things always happen to good people. But i find comfort in the thought that after all the bad that happens that all the good people will rise above it all and stand tall. Im not really sure if that makes sence...

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 18 comments Yes but it really deep. the guys might not get it....

message 9: by Samantha Renee, wolf girl :) (new)

Samantha Renee | 64 comments Mod
I hope that most people do get it though. I know some dont but thats the beauty of life if you dont get something right away you have the time and the will to figure it out if you want to.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

If space had gravity and you could could live forever, isnt it wierd to think you would keep falling and falling endlessly. Its creepy!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought of this during a science assignment:

Colombus used a compass to find America, right? Well, what if there were no magnets? We'd all be living in Europe! I'd be an Irish citizen!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The real Jarhead♥ wrote: "Isn't it crazy that you could be anybody in the worl, nut you are you and you can't change it. You could be anybody in the world but you are seeing life out of your eyes. If you thnk about it for a..."

Similar thought: Why do we look the way we do? Like, I know it's genes and stuff, but why did u get your mom's hair color and not your dad's? I was blonde till I was about three. Now I'm brunette. It's weird!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ANOTHER THOUGHT: Did you know that one in every eight people is a twin? This may sound wrong, but the thing is, YOU might be a twin and not know it. In most cases of twins, one of the twins just disappears before it can be born. It's a scientific finominon no one can figure out. The baby just vanishes! So you might have started out a twin, but you were born alone!

message 14: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 18 comments I wouldnt know it anyway. Im adopted but i suppose my parents would have told me. Umless they thought i couldnt handel it....

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, they might not even know! The baby usually vanishes before the woman even knows she's pregnant.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow thats really cool, well creepy, but pretty cool. My mom said at her old work she had to preack open baby chicks (i dont know why) and all of them had two heads ewww!