punks and emos discussion

Hey!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 437 (437 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Now look I am not emo, goth, or even punk. But I am curious how you guys think! Thats why i joined, I'm tired of hearing all these people judge you without even understanding you. So tell me how you think. I really am curious

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments think about what?

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) im, in a way, goth. and this is because i enjoy watching people get hurt.

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments tehe same here and i watch myself get hurt a lot too now so im getting used to the idea:)

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments Sweet another anime fan!!

message 7: by D.C. (last edited Apr 11, 2009 09:37PM) (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Well I mean. What you think about life in general. Your perspective on things

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments Depends on whats happening

message 9: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments n btw i dont cut if your wondering...i just am really depressing at times and at other times i will be random....I LOVE KIWIS!!!!!......Like now:)

message 10: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Lol yeah I know you don't have to cut to be emo. And Kiwis are awesome

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments I knw im just saying cuz everyonr thinks i cut for some stange reason...idk and Im eating on right now!!!!! lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm emo/goth, I guess you could say. I'm generally just a pessimistic person. I look at the world differently than everyone else. You'll never see me without something black on. I'm quiet. But I have no idea where people got the crap about cutting.

message 13: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Well cutting seems to go along with the whole image, but I never looked at it that way. I mean some do but there are plenty of people who aren't emo who have cut. Its just stereotyping i guess.

message 14: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments I know me eather...and im always waering black as well...idk why but htats my fav color...i like the darkness...and your not the only one eho looks at the world diferently my friend...im with you on that one

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments D.C. wrote: "Well cutting seems to go along with the whole image, but I never looked at it that way. I mean some do but there are plenty of people who aren't emo who have cut. Its just stereotyping i guess."

I know i hate that!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, good to know. I'll come up with these questions my friends call 'zen-like' and I'm the only one I know who seems to do that.

message 17: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Btw Not its fine being quiet(even though I never am) I think that quiet people sometimes have the best things to say, because they actually think before they speak

message 18: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments That sounds like something I would do:)

message 19: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Haha well Julie when you mix food and bloging at the same time, you always wanna talk about food

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

You know, I scare people at my school. It's quite amusing. I'm the 'creepy quiet emo girl'. When I found that out I laughed my a** off.

message 21: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments yeah lol im werid like that. You'll never find someone as werid as me...trust me on that:)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

message 23: by D.C. (last edited Apr 11, 2009 10:04PM) (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Psh you guys don't sound to weird, your just quieter and look at life differently. I look at life differently to, but probably completely different than either of you

message 24: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments lol why you think you've as werid as me or werider than me?

message 25: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Me? I don't think I'm to weird. Or are you talking to Not?

message 26: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 26 comments lol i was talking to not

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Much, much weirder than you.

message 28: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 881 comments Mod
How we think, we don't think in any particular way, we are just a bunch of people. The world breaks ar eheart, and we are often sad, or angry, depending on how we react to things...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

and sometimes we want to kill someone who makes us angry

message 30: by Marley (new)

Yes, but that's Jess's forte.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

A lot of the time I want to kill people who make me angry.

How we think defines us. We all think in our own particular way. We are notes in the world's song, combining to make something beautiful. Or maybe the world is one huge song of screamo, a love song, pop, hip hop, rock. The thing is, we will never know, because we refuse to come together.

message 32: by Marley (new)

Hmm, who are you *points to Not* ?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

yes...but my options of expressing my anger are very slim

message 34: by Marley (new)

Is that why you woke me up at 9 on easter and sent me a text saying "fuck off Bitch" ?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

no...i sent that coz of what you said in ur last text message....

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean, who am I?

message 37: by Marley (new)

Who are you? As in what is your name, where are you from, and what are you like, I've never seen you here.

And Jess, I was serious in the last message, you called me Damien, and I know you enjoy screwing him, so natrually I had to tell you I didn't want your scabies.....

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

not is a human being

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Names define people. Names put labels. Where I am from is pointless, we all move to different places. What am I like? Even I don't know the answer.

message 40: by Marley (new)

I KNOW!!!

I'vve decided you are cryptic, and at some point in the near future will find me irritating, or I'll find u irritating. Why are all my friends so goddamn emo....

I knew that Scabies-girl...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

marley..you are a fucking bitch who must love ruining my life

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

You're both labeling.

message 43: by Marley (new)

I knew it.....

I am far from ruining your life, stop taking your anger out on me, we all know I'm shitting you...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm not taking out my anger on you...im inflicting the anger you are cusing on you..ther is a difference

message 45: by Marley (new)

SPELLING MISTAKE!!!!

I love causing irritation, is anyone going to tell me what she is? BTE, who's the Luna chick you were talking about JesS?

message 46: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 201 comments Oh so you guys are very emotional? Hmm that makes sense. Lol idk about the killing thing, what would a person have to do to make you want to kill them?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

insult you...and call you a hooker, prostitute, slut, and whore

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm... If someone did that to me, they would be dead. When I want to kill someone, it hardly ever involves me.

Well, that's what Emo stands for. Emotional.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

yups

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

im not emotional at all so go figure

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9