Rant Group discussion

General > Waiting On Lines!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 3 comments I HATE waiting on lines and i think it is abosu- freaking-lutely terrible. Just thought i'd say that. I mean people are all
" But i didnt know it was for ???" and then it goes on and on. I just cant believe it, and that whole counting to a hundred is even more frusterating!!! ahhh!

message 2: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Hmmm lines are better than just a mass of people trying to get somewhere at least there a little more organized!

message 3: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 126 comments lol yeah I guess...but if you're in a mass of ppl then you have a chance of plowing past all the other ppl! lol

message 4: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm eh true but i'm a small girl i'd get hurt if i try and do that sooo yea i like lines

message 5: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 3 comments Hehehe, i like pushing people in huge messes like that.... Its fun.

message 6: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 126 comments lol yeah it is!

message 7: by Ben (new)

Ben | 50 comments so mosh pits!!!!!

message 8: by MK. (new)

MK. (heymatthewbk) xD Yeah, I like lines. But I don't like waiting. =P

message 9: by Alia☺ (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) | 23 comments same. i only get annoyed if the cashier is really lazy and takes alonggg time or the costumer keeps picking things out and staying i want to buy this and then says ooh thats too much money and takes it out and does tht the whole time

message 10: by Austin (new)

Austin I have alot of patience, but if it takes 5 hours to get your freackin food and they keep giving you the wrong thing, I do tend to get ticked off lol

message 11: by Alia☺ (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) | 23 comments haha. we'll who wouldnt agree with that?

message 12: by Ben (new)

Ben | 50 comments exactly

message 13: by Austin (new)

Austin I don't know, people who like that? XD

message 14: by Ben (new)

Ben | 50 comments mhm

message 15: by Austin (new)

Austin Thats why I never eat at O'charleys again XD

message 16: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments Or when someone buys somethhing for like 50p and pays for it with their credit card! wth?!

message 17: by Austin (new)

Austin 50p?

message 18: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments yeah...what is it in America...cents of something?
it's pence here. (England)

message 19: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) when i saw this topic i immediately thought of being put on hold on PHONE lines which is different but is also the bane of my existence! cant they think of any better music to put on while you'r waiting!!!!!

message 20: by MK. (new)

MK. (heymatthewbk) It's cent, by the way. =D

Yeah, that's really annoying. Or when they hear the wrong name and then it takes a half an hour to explain to them that it's the wrong person and another hour for the person you want to talk to. XD

message 21: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments Yeah, after waiting hours i get to talk to someone then loose reception. :/

message 22: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Ouch! Now that sux

message 23: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments Yep, story of y life...plus it costs so much!!

message 24: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm OUCH! thats horrible i feel for you!

message 25: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments yeah...my first (and last) time on an aeroplane i was so scared. I wouldn't take my seatbelt off. Someone then said 'if we crash you die anyway, i don't think a seatbelt will save you'. I was horrorfied, anyway...i needed the loo so i practically ran to them. someone went in then on my turn people just kept going in! i was stood there for like 10 mins. to top if off when i got in it stunk. :/

message 26: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm OUCH! I feel for you i was a little two year old girl on my fist plane ride so i dn't remember it that well!!

message 27: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments lol i was 14

message 28: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ohh wow

message 29: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments When you go to theme park you actually spend most of your time queing up!!

Once me and a friend went on the ferris wheel to relax (and eat candyfloss) we were the only ones on the ride. when we got back to the bottom we said 'can e go on again because no one is on it' he said 'no'
so we qued up again (we were first and last in line) he made us wait for 5 mins before letting us (the only ppl) on!!
sooo annoying!!

message 30: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Wow what an A**hole! I hate when ppl do that!! Its like BUT WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE ON LINE YOU DUMB A**

message 31: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments yeah!!!

message 32: by Alia☺ (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) | 23 comments jeez. since im younger then most of you i get away with it. it takes only one little look, haha. but sumtimes it doesnt work soo yeah

message 33: by MK. (new)

MK. (heymatthewbk) I've never actually been on an airplane... xD

message 34: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments It's scary :/ you live in America so you can travel far by car.
England the farthest away you can get by car is like 200 miles away - and the weather is still rubbish so most ppl go to Spain (sunshine :P )

message 35: by MK. (new)

MK. (heymatthewbk) Wow, really? Only 200 miles... Hmm...

message 36: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments yeah...i suppose you could drive through the underground tunnel to france and basically drive to the end of europe then go into asia but that would be like so expensive!!

message 37: by nan (new)

nan | 29 comments wait, matt, u r so lyin. u have got 2 hav been on a plane

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't mind waiting in lines

message 39: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments Nan wrote: "wait, matt, u r so lyin. u have got 2 hav been on a plane"

Y?? It's no big deal.

message 40: by nan (new)

nan | 29 comments watever.

message 41: by MK. (new)

MK. (heymatthewbk) I haven't... no lie.... I don't need to. Never been out of the country either.

message 42: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Neither have i Although i will next year

message 43: by nan (new)

nan | 29 comments i hate planes. im jealous.

message 44: by MK. (new)

MK. (heymatthewbk) Oh, where are you going?

Do you ride planes often?

message 45: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Who me??

message 46: by Alia☺ (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) | 23 comments iknow your not talking to me but i used to ride on planes ALOT

message 47: by nan (new)

nan | 29 comments y?

message 48: by Alia☺ (last edited Apr 25, 2009 05:18AM) (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) | 23 comments my aunt always had a job to go to every year. and becus she had my cusin she needed sumone to take care of her. so my mom would cum to take care of my cusin when she went on those jobs and i got to cum along as well. this went on for nine years every year. tho i still go on planes sumtimes... for vacation and stuff

message 49: by Alia☺ (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) | 23 comments i can explain it better to you at school nan if you want

message 50: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 61 comments Cool, I wish the food was better lol.

« previous 1