Twifanatics discussion

Polls and Their Comments > Powers: Which would you have in your next life?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Autumn (abmort93) | 1596 comments Mod
I think having a power period would be cool. I would probably have the ability to read the fastest. Or no, that would work would it? Powers mostly work mentally. Hmmm. Ooooh. How about I have the power to know everything in a book by just being in the same room? I wouldn't have to read it. I could just see the book title, think "I wonder what that's about," then instantly know every word. Yeah. That's my power.

Anyone else?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea. I might get Rosalie's lame pigheadedness one. What am I good at? Not science. I love to feel like I could be in the past. Maybe I'd be able to 'look into' the past - like, see what had been happening at a particular time. I don't know - just an idea. What am I good at? Autumn - help?

message 3: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

How about you make people cry when you play your viola so beautifully? I think seeing into the past would be cool, too.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

If I really work on my viola skills, I could achieve that w/out vampirical powers. Besides, that's a bit mushy. I'll stick w the past.

message 5: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Lara? Lavanya?...Allison? Help here.

message 6: by Lavanya (new)

Lavanya Autumn wrote: "Lara? Lavanya?...Allison? Help here."

Hmmm...I'm not sure what I'd get as a "power". I'd love to have Renesmee's power though. Any suggestions?

message 7: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Powers are super hard to think of. Sleep on it.

message 8: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

Lara (laraswimm) | 599 comments Mod
I still think that being an Empath would be cool... a mixture of Edward and Jasper and that other guy whats his bucket....

message 9: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

What do you mean?

message 10: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

The Volturi that can read your thoughts when he touches you... I can't remember his name off the top of my head... an empath can sense what other people are feeling... like Jasper but closer to Edward and I think its Aro?? But I haven't decided whether or not I want to be able to control emotions. I don't think so, but maybe the reason behind the emotions??? I haven't decided yet....

message 11: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

What if you can help someone calm down in their thoughts? I don't know.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like the controlling emotions thing - creepy -but I like if you can sense emotions.

message 13: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Yeah, I understand. Thinking of powers is really hard. Notice how only Lara, Lavanya, Allison, you, and I talk on these things? None of the newer members post anything!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Newer members, feel free to post things.

message 15: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Otherwise, there's no point in being a member.

message 16: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

Wait... there are other people on here? Where have they been? i do like the understanding more than the controlling.... but that is just me...

message 17: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

What if you could understand every language without even spending one minute studying it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Myself, I wouldn't want that...I like learning languages...but that's a really good idea.

message 19: by Lavanya (new)

Lavanya Why are the newer members on here, if they aren't even contributing?!

message 20: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

Good point... I like learning languages too... plus what else would I do with the infinite time once I am a vampire... hmm... what would I do???

message 21: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

I wouldn't want to be a vampire without my true love.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I would...I'd have enough time to find a true love...I would find things to do once I was a vampire. I mean, there'd be no limitations so all my options would be open. Like, I could read all the books I need to read, and do all that. Plus everything would be changing, and that would keep me occupied.

message 23: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

It would be boring. I'm mean, come on! You could do all that studying and all that, but that would get tiring after awhile. Once you've read all the books and learned every language (which wouldn't take very long with a vamp'z memory) and etc. what would you do?

message 24: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

I would want to continue learning... new things are discovered everyday meaning there are new things to learn everyday... not to mention how many books there are and constantly coming out with... one thing I would like to learn would be architecture then I would spend a lot of time usuing that to build my dream house... We should make this a new topic as well...

message 25: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Make all the topics you want Lara. I can't do everything. how about we make you the editor or something?

message 26: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

ooh.. sounds like fun... what would I do other then make sure that there are new discussions to go with our off topic discussions....

message 27: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

So I had a thought... we all know what kind of power you would LIKE to have but what kind of power do you think you WILL get??

message 28: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

I would probably get some reading power, like I said. I am really good at analyzing literature. I sigh in English when none of them get the obvious. At least it seems obvious to me. Yay for Honors English next year!

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) | 444 comments Ohh...hard question. But I have a radical teacher, all of my teachers except for English. Gah!

My math teacher throws shoes and is insane. It makes her fun.

My power would probably be...to like, change anyone's appearance. I'm amazing with makeovers, and one week I got this make over and no one knew who I was.

message 30: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Cool. Love it.

message 32: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Mind doing one on me? He he.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) | 444 comments That's harder. I don't know you as well. Maybe you'd be able to change people's opinion or something...

message 34: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Oh, no. I meant the makeover. And I was kidding.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) | 444 comments Oh. Whoopsies. I probably should have known that :)

message 36: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

That's okay. Mine is somewhere up there. Although I like what Marcus can do.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) | 444 comments That is pretty cool.

message 38: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

It's a lot less interferring, and I wouldn't feel quite as guilty about it. Plus I wouldn't manipulate anything.

message 39: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Would yours be a permanant change? Or would it be and illusion?

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) | 444 comments It wouldn't be an illusion, but I'd have to be within a mile radius.

message 41: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Okay, otherwise they'd go back to the way they were.

message 42: by Carrie, Game Designer (new)

Carrie (happycarrie) | 434 comments Mod
well id just love to run really fast..or maybe fly...but that not the right type of thing so ill go with being invisible to the people i wanted.. like i could be in a room and only the people in the room i wanted to see me could see me!! :)

or have a photographic memory that would be kinda cool!! :):)

message 43: by Autumn, Judge and Founder (most active Fanpire) (new)

Nice.

message 44: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

I still like the empath thing but I think I might put a twist on that... I just haven't decided yet...

message 45: by Saranda (new)

Saranda (sarulle) | 4 comments yeah that's a hard question.. :)
I think it would be nice if I just could tell people in their minds what I was thinking..
then I wouldn't have to talk, sometimes I hate talking :p .. and everything sounds better in your head :D

message 46: by Lara, Editor Extrodinare (new)

I think that I might combine powers... make it so that when I touch someone I can alter their emotions but I haven't decided yet...

message 47: by Carrie, Game Designer (new)

That would be a good one! :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2009 04:06PM) (new)

Being able to see ones memories and create or erase them as you wish; plus Jane's and Jazz's power. Ex: ((My charrie is Willow and she is using her power on her friend, Allie.)) Willow went into Allie's mind. She played a picture of Willow in front of her talking. Hi, Allie!!How are you? Are you happy? Instead of Allie freaking out, Willow makes sure she's calm by tempering with her emotional climate.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be fun. >=D My enemies would tremble at my feet. >=D

message 50: by Carrie, Game Designer (new)

Wow that would be a scary power to have!! To much control and power for me personally, I would like the shield though!! :)

« previous 1 3