The Future discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 640 (640 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP!

message 2: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell stared at the sky.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Frigid was on the summit of Mount Everest, recharging his power gauge.

Skar finished the remains of an elephant.

message 4: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell's ear twitched and she felt odd.

message 5: by Kota (new)

Kota Icyralanca swept through the sky. The newest planet she was visiting, Ruthorl, was already ambushing against her. Hm...I've been here one day. That's makes this a number six on the threat list. She flicked on the raptor inserted into her specialized glasses. No threats were insight. Changing her speed to turbokick, she flew out of the atmosphere to where her ship was orbiting.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((come to earth))

message 7: by Kota (new)

Kota (('kay))

message 8: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell could feel a presence near by, a robot she suspected, when she walked around a corner he was there she felt a growl itching to come out of her but she held it in so they would not notice her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g))

message 10: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments ((dang it bye))

message 11: by Kota (new)

Kota Icyra boarded the ship and flew it out of orbit. Once away from the danger, she flipped on the computer screen and scanned a list of planets. "Ruthorl is a no." she told the computer and a red sign appeared next to the planets name. "Next stop: Earth." The computer read and boosted into hyperspeed.

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments ifaqat flittered through the air and landed on earth. she could feel the other beings but she couldnt see them anywhere.

message 13: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell felt creatures coming into the area she hissed then ran.

message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments ifa heard a hiss and ducked, hiding beneath a plant. she was extremely shy.

message 15: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell climbed up a tree.

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments ifa shot a blinding light out of her hand and a plant withered. she was practicing in case of an enemie.

message 17: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell jumped down from the tree walking over to the thing, "Who are you?" she asked.

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments ifa blushed and looked down shyly. "i-i...i'm ifaqat"

message 19: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments "I'm Resabell."

message 20: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments "oh, hi resabell...what are you?" ifa looked at resabell strangely.
((she didn't mean it in a rude way. =3))

message 21: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments ((I know!))

"Oh I'm a... don't know really so kind of human cat robot thing I guess, but mostly human and alien cat,"

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments "oh. ur pretty." ifa said shyly and smiled.

message 23: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments "Thanks you too."

message 24: by Kota (new)

Kota Icyralanca watched as a tiny blue and green planet came into view. Hm...smaller than most...They must be low-tech. Don't even have an atmosphere net! As the ship neared orbit, Icyra identified the blue masses as water. Wow! This planet must be really healthy! I've never seen so much water in my life! She decided to leave her ship orbiting around the planet next to a satellite dish. She flew down from space, rocketing through the layers of the atmosphere. The air became cooler, than warmer again.

message 25: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments "thanks. are there any others here? or are we the only ones?"

message 26: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments "I can feel others, in fact a new one came onto our planet just a second ago."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Frigid finished charging. It sensed life forms in the area.

message 28: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell's ears twitched again, "You should hide just in case," she said climbing up in a tree.

message 29: by Kota (new)

Kota ((where on earth is everybody???))

message 30: by Zachary (new)

Zachary | 244 comments Mod
blue's ship flew towards another UFO.
"prepare to board."

((i'm in space. you can be on my UFO.))

message 31: by Kota (new)

Kota ((uh...ok. That might change things though. :D))

Icyra suddenly felt herself being accidently being beamed into blue's ship. Dumb air traffic! All of a sudden, she was in the middle of the ship's lounge.

message 32: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments "ok i'll hide. thanks! and by the way, you can call be ifa!" ifa hid beneath a plant again peering out behind the leaves.

message 33: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 53 comments sensing danger, ifa shot out another flash of light and turned a flower into ash to ward of others.

message 34: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell wished she had cool powers like that.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Skiis came out of Frigid's feet as the robot flew down Mt. Everest

message 36: by Zachary (new)

Zachary | 244 comments Mod
blue walked toward icyra.
"where do your allegiances lie? with the galactic republic? or the alien forces?" he demanded.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 371 comments Mod
Ty stood up, her dark eyes flashing.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 04, 2009 03:30PM) (new)

Frigid sprouted turbo rockets out of its feet and flew away.

message 39: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell's ears twitched madly.

Ty walked away from the plant she was inspecting.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith went over to Ty
"Hey," he said.

Ty looked up. The person in front of her looked familiar... she had seen him somewhere before. "Hi." she replied quickly.

message 43: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell climed down from the tree, but when she did she saw two people, and they saw her.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"We went to the same school...remember? It was a long time ago," Keith said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Frigid landed on the cement.

message 46: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabell thought about how she must look to them.

Ty smiled. "Yeah, that's it." she ignored Resabell and Frigid. "Whatcha up to?"

message 48: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 158 comments Resabel ran away and climbed up a tree.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Frigid walked to Resabell.

Keith stared at Resabell.

((i g2g for like 10-20 minutes. bbl!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13