Mount Olympus Academy discussion

Book Discussions > Predictions for Cassandra the Lucky

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆ Emma ☆, <3 Aphrodite <3 (new)

☆ Emma ☆ (heyitsemma) | 436 comments Mod
This is where we can you can talk about what you think is going to happen in Cassandra the Lucky! Goddess Girl 12# Cassandra the Lucky by Joan Holub

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 13 comments OOh! I hadn't heard about that one! I wonder what will happen...

message 3: by ☆ Emma ☆, <3 Aphrodite <3 (new)

I think that she will start a faze at MOA with her fortune cookies, but then that will some how make trouble that she has to fix.

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 13 comments I think she and Apollo will get into a fight and he'll make it so nobody believes her.

message 5: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (nellery) | 314 comments Mod
In the ancient Greek story, that's exactly what happened. Apollo fell in love with her beauty, and granted her the gift of prophecy. However, when she refused his love, he cursed everyone so that no one would believe her prophecies.

message 6: by ☆ Emma ☆, <3 Aphrodite <3 (new)

Wow, that's a bit harsh, but then again it seems that everything thing the gods did was harsh. Chloe got that right on!

message 7: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 13 comments Emma-Calypso+Leo=True love!!! Gooooo CALEO!!!!!!!! wrote: "Wow, that's a bit harsh, but then again it seems that everything thing the gods did was harsh. Chloe got that right on!"

Well, I knew the myth.

message 8: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 18 comments I've read this book. Very enjoyable. Apollo did curse her and she will start a faze at MOA with her prophecies in the end finding out that goddesses aren't mean and they curse whoever makes them made, etc.