Young Adult Reads discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Read 2 Review > Pretty Gutsy by Emily Hodson - r2r (102) signups

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

next one!!

Remember, post your review links in this feeds. (You do not have to have a blog to participate)
--If you do not post your review links, you will not be able to participate again. If you need an extension just message me here on Goodreads.

Reviews must be posted to goodreads: And could you please try and post the review to one of these other sites...
Blog, Amazon and/or B&N,
|Must post to goodreads and one other site

Synopsis:
Just when you thought Anna Strouse's life couldn't get any worse, think again.
In the second installment of the Pretty Unlikely Trilogy, Anna embarks on a journey to find Isaiah, the monster she found in her closet, and Bobby, her mysterious boyfriend. She soon finds out that there are more things after her than there are of Isaiah. The deeper she gets, the more enemies emerge. When she finally finds her friends, Anna realizes it's up to her and Bobby to protect Isaiah from his darkest enemy. But the longer Anna helps him, the more chaos bleeds into her human life, hurting her family, her friends, and people around her. Soon Anna attracts attention to the real monsters – the ones who've been watching her, waiting for her.
Exposed, weakened, and vulnerable, Anna now has three responsibilities: protect Isaiah, protect her friends and family, and herself. But this new evil is determined to see her fail – it wants her, and it wants her now...

Review links due: April 12

IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR ANY OF THE OTHER R2R'S AND HAVE NOT POSTED YOUR REVIEW LINKS, YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP!
-Your comment will be deleted if: You are on the banned list, signed up for another r2r, or comment after signups close

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 26, 2013 05:42AM) (new)

Leave email
pdf only

Names
Ariella - ariellaester@gmail.com
Stacey - SLLorenzi01@gmail.com
Anamica - anamica.royann@gmail.com

message 3: by Ariella (new)

Ariella (ariellah980) | 30 comments ariellaester@gmail.com please

message 4: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (slotters) | 19 comments Stacey
SLLorenzi01@gmail.com

message 5: by Ariella (new)

Ariella (ariellah980) | 30 comments When will I receive my copy?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Let me contact the author again

message 7: by Anamica (new)

Anamica (kroyanns) | 11 comments anamica.royann@gmail.com

message 8: by Ariella (new)

Ariella (ariellah980) | 30 comments I just want to say I still haven't gotten my copy.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll try and contact the author again. And don't worry I'll give you guys more time.

message 10: by Anamica (new)

Anamica (kroyanns) | 11 comments Thanks Tana for the copy

message 11: by Ariella (new)

Ariella (ariellah980) | 30 comments i still haven't recieve my copy?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know what's happening here. Let me get back at you.

message 13: by Ariella (new)

Ariella (ariellah980) | 30 comments ~♥Minnie♥~ wrote: "I don't know what's happening here. Let me get back at you."

ok

message 14: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (slotters) | 19 comments I haven't received my copy either.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well ladies we the administration after some deliberation have come to the decision to cancel this r2r. We haven't heard from the author and after two weeks and three messages of waiting we can wait longer. But please feel free to apply for other r2r's now if they are open or in the future.

Thanks and again sorry.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.