Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

Family Tree

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (last edited Mar 22, 2013 05:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Danielle So I bought the Nook version of CP2 and it doesn't include the family tree :(. Does anyone know if there is anywhere online that I could see it or that has it and could email it to me? Obviously some things are pretty straight forward but I'd still like to look at it.

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra I don't think you can get it online until 6 months after the book's release.

message 3: by Dal (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dal You get a family tree if you buy the collector's first edition. I just bought it yesterday and the family tree is on the jacket.

Danielle I know but I read everything through the Nook app on my ipad and despite the fact that I techinically bought a first edition, it's not included since it's the ebook version :(. I was hoping someone that has the hardback would be able to take a picture and send it to me or post it somewhere for me to see.

Nurlely I tried to take a picture of it but it ends up blurry. Let me see if I can do better..

Katie Please someone upload a pic of the family tree please, I got the ebook too.

Danielle Aw, thanks anyway. I found one online :).

Abby Where did you find it? I got the ebook as well and was really disappointed that it didn't have it in it!

Danielle I googled clockwork princess family tree and someone had asked it through yahoo.

message 10: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby Great, thanks!

Danielle No problem :).

Brittney Also, you could always go to the store and find a copy of it still there. Just to look at it. -shrug- That's if you have access to one. Just another suggestion.

Nurlely The family tree that you can easily find on Google search is fan-made. I have checked them out and they are different from what CC has wrote.

Just wait for CC to submit it on her tumblr.

Danielle The one I found was someone that had taken a picture of the dust jacket all laid out. Most of the others are the fan-made ones from after CP.

Nurlely Okay. I tried to take pic of it to post here too, but it ended up blurry.. :(

Ariane Nurlely wrote: "Okay. I tried to take pic of it to post here too, but it ended up blurry.. :("

Still blurry? I thought you said its already okay? haha

message 17: by Nurlely (last edited Mar 27, 2013 01:08AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nurlely Ariane wrote: "Nurlely wrote: "Okay. I tried to take pic of it to post here too, but it ended up blurry.. :("

Still blurry? I thought you said its already okay? haha"

It is okay if I look at it on my tablet, for I can make each part bigger... but not when I took its pic and tried to submit it on Goodreads... hehehehe

Ariane Nurlely wrote: "Ariane wrote: "Nurlely wrote: "Okay. I tried to take pic of it to post here too, but it ended up blurry.. :("

Still blurry? I thought you said its already okay? haha"

It is okay if I look at it o..."

oh...hahaha so excited to see It…too bad. The writing is too thin it hurts my eyes. lol

Nurlely Ariane wrote: "oh...hahaha so excited to see It…too bad. The writing is too thin it hurts my eyes. lol "

Hahahaha. I only interested in reading about Will's descendants there. I might be interested about the Blackthorn family when TDA is released.

Ariane I want to read TDA!!! ahuhuh

Hannah I can see it on the ebook version on my kindle, you have to go to the very beginning, past the actual cover. I could zoom in on my phone and see it but it's still very blurry. If you look at a physical copy it literally takes up the entire inside of the dust jacket.

Ariane [image error]

message 23: by WinterRose (last edited Mar 30, 2013 12:06AM) (new)

WinterRose Speaking of this, in case anyone hasn't heard, Cassie is writing a trilogy centered around the kids. :D So like James and Lucie Herondale, the Lightwood kids, etc.

I almost wish we didn't have the tree because now there won't be much shock with the romance lol. We know the endgame couples, haha.

Who do you all think will be the main character? I wanted Lucie, but it looks like she's the youngest. I'm almost leaning toward a Lightwood, one of the girls.

Brittney Rose wrote: "Speaking of this, in case anyone hasn't heard, Cassie is writing a trilogy centered around the kids. :D So like James and Lucie Herondale, the Lightwood kids, etc.

I almost wish we didn't have th..."

... ANOTHER TRILOGY? -head desk- Please tell me this is a joke.

Isn't The Dark Artifices enough?! She hasn't even finished TMI yet! Can't she wait a little while longer?! It's starting to feel more and more like she's milking the cash cow than just over excited writing. -.-

message 25: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Another trilogy???? seriously???? with the childrens now????

You know i love Will,Jace,Clary,Magnus,Jem shadowhunters world but...NO!! thank you but no.I'm done.

Katie Yeah but I don't think the trilogy about the childrens will be released soon, it's just a project that she hopes to work on later, or at least that's what I understood for what she said!

Katie OMG just realized the comments were from 7months ago, sorry lol

Paige Yin Katie wrote: "Yeah but I don't think the trilogy about the childrens will be released soon, it's just a project that she hopes to work on later, or at least that's what I understood for what she said!"

TLH, it will be a series Cassandra Clare going to work on AFTER TDA, or so she said. And there is another TWP, which is in progress too! There are still more shadowhunters to come! <3

Katie That's great! Especially because we don't know if there's gonna be more TMI movie :'(

message 30: by Paige (last edited Nov 10, 2013 06:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paige Yin Katie wrote: "That's great! Especially because we don't know if there's gonna be more TMI movie :'("

COA is going to be in production next year I heard?