TRANSFORMERS RP discussion

1 view
The City Centre > Seaside

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) here it is not a sunny beach but a place with roaring waves, pebbles, swans etc. here its more windy.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love looked out the window waiting for bolt to park.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Bolt parked and opened his doors "have fun..." He said

Jason got out and took a deep breath of the sea

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love spread wide her arms and the wind made her hair flow in the air behind her. she was like a goddess or something. she nearly got blown away by the wind so she stumbled hoping jason would hold on to her to keep her from being blown away.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason held her for her not to fall. Sorta like Titantic, he smiled "Strong wind" he whispered in her ear

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) She turned to the ear, her cheek brushing his lips a bit. "yeh" she nodded.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled and moved towards the sea still holding her

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love turned so her chin was on her shoulder and whispered "tell me about yourself"

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 22, 2013 04:52PM) (new)

He shrugged "not much to tell..I was born..grew up in an orphanage..found Jane..adopted each other as siblings" he sighed "then found out about the autobots...it was actually Jane who found out about them" he admitted "And here I am..how about you?"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "Oh well you see, i was in the village megatron attacked 1year ago. thats when he attacked. i remember waking in a forest, going back to see everything destroyed so I moved away to...well...make a living" she started to cry.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked over at her "I'm sorry" he said softly wiping away some stray tears

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) She smiled, turned around and hugged him close. she started to weep on his shoulder.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He hugged her and stroked her back comfortingly

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love wiped away the tears and tried to change the subject."so...what do you want to do now? just go sit down or something else?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why don't we sit down for a while?" He asked softly

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love nodded and sat on a huge rock letting the wind blow her hair out of her eyes. She looks at Jason and asks"why are youu being so nice to me?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not?" He asked curiously

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "Im a stranger, youve never seen me before, you dont know me." she shrugs.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"So? That doesn't mean anything to me"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "why?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm the one that doesn't judge people when I just meet them"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love smiles and leans back on her elbows. she watches the waves which were roaring and smashing. then thunder sounded and love screamed clinging on to Jason.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 22, 2013 05:23PM) (new)

He chuckled "Thunder scare ya? Me too but now not so much"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "no it doesnt scare me whwn it comes gradually but it scares me when it suddenly sounds close to me." she said quietly.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He wrapped his arms around her protectively "I got you" he whispered

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "Dont let go." she pleaded."I wonder where Bolt is?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed "Bolt must be somewhere..perhaps with Jane and Turbo" he said

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love looked up at him. meeting eyes.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her and smiled "Hey"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love smiled back at him. "too late for greetings" she whispered hoarsly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged "I like your eyes so I was saying hi to them" he joked

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love raised an eyebrow.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled and looked at the sea

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love awkwardly wrapped her arms around his shoulders resting her head there. she looked at the sea too.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled her closer and smiled

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "Will Bolt be here soon?" she asks.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"You want to leave?" He asked

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "no but the rain..." she trailed off. no she didnt want to leave."No i dont want to leave" she assured him.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Thunder roared again. Love pressed her lips to Jasons without a single plan or thought.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ...

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ...!...

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Hello?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

So sorry! I'm on holiday you see so I might be on sometimes

Jason at first was surprised then he kissed back

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) thats okay. easter holidays? fun?

Love closed her eyes. She did look like Mikaela but only prettier. she pushed him back so she was leaning on him still kissing him.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

So far it's boring lol

His hands went to her waist pulling her closer

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Where are you?

Love looked real sexy leaning over him. she kissed him with real passion and she intertwined her fingers with his hair.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayalasia...truly Asia...

His hands went up her sides kissing back harder

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Im chinese!

Love pulled back, leaning on her elbows. she looked to see his expression.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol seriously?

He ran a hand through his hair "Wow" he smirked

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Born and live in ireland though.

Love smiles. "a treat for you. your very early birthday present. you did enjoy it didnt you?" she teased.

« previous 1