1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Ayesha and thingAWESOME

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,312 (3312 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Your last post?

message 2: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments Thanks for making,it and I think it was ,"you really are an amazing,artist" I think

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (ok and no problem)

He blushed "if you say so..."

message 4: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "i know so"she replied hugging him,quickly pulling away

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He smiled. "thank you."

message 6: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "why are you thabking me?your the,amazing one in this relationship

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "but you're the one pointing out my amazing skills." He laughed.

message 8: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "reward my honesty in kisses"she negotiated,"because my cheeks are starting,to have a,crush on,you

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He laughed "alright, but not in public. They're supose to think you're my sister." He whispered.

message 10: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments She nodded sighing

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "w can go home if you wasn't." He murmured

message 12: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments She shook her hras

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "alright. Want to get some ice cream then?" He smiled.

message 14: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "Okay"

message 15: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments Prostitution is legal in the state of Nevada

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Sry, thought i posted

He smiled and led her towards am ice cream shop.

message 17: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments She followed looking around

(It's kk)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Ok, something needs to happen. Either someone recognizes him or someone that knows jade's dad recognizes her.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He held the door to the shop open for her.

message 20: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments (Lol I was thinking g she they get the newspaper it shows him as a kidnapper but I like ur idea his ex working in the store?)

She sighed softly

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (omg, yes! His ex! LOVE IT!)

He led her to a two seat table. "here. What ice cream do you want?"

message 22: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments (:D)
"Um the weirded thing on the menu"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He raised an eyebrow but shrugged "okay." He went to the count "can i get a double scoop cone of brownie fudge and a single of... Dragons breath?" He asked the girl behind the counter.

message 24: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "Uh sure what siz-"she looked up and gaped,"James 'middle name' Moore!?!"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He almost cursed when he recognized her but frowned instead "excuse me? I'm sorry but my name is James *forgot the last name*"

message 26: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "another game??i thought all our games were suppose to be in her"she teased

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He tried to stare blankly at her, glancing back at jade.

message 28: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments Jade was too busy colouring one of the kid things to notice

She hopped on the counter turning towards him giving him a hug

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He pushed her away gently "I'm sorry, do i know you?"

message 30: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments The Hirt shooed
On
Burr face,"we dated for two users, you tookymvortfokoty

message 31: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments *took my virginity

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He bit his lip and sighed, "hey Christi..."

message 33: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "Hi"she said smiling,"and here I thought out games were only on bed"she teased kissing his cheek,"how are you?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He pulled away "um, fine." He glanced back at jade again.

message 35: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments Jade was looking at them confused and hurt cleaning her fists not sure what to do, she couldn't call him hers she was too young

"It's been forever, did you get your teaching degree?"she asked taking his hand in hers

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He looked at her, pulling his hand away. "no. I've decided to sell my art instead. Um, the I've cream?"

message 37: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "Uh sure"she smiled,"but we need to catch up its been to long, what do you say tonight? We'll tease ice cream for your number

Jade had already left not willing to watch this any longer. She ran her fingers trough her red hair thinking sour Christi's blonde pixie cut...maybe he'd like her better if she was blonde. She decided to test it once she got her wallet from the motel back

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He shook his head "forget the ice cream, i gotta go." He ran after jade "jade wait!"

message 39: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments She chose to ignore him still upset she lost to a blonde

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He caught up and grabbed her hand. "jade stop! What's wrong?"

message 41: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "You tell me. Did you think I was really your sister???or was the flirting there because she was blonde!?!i don't like to be played with"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "flirting? O was trying to keep her off of me. I don't even like blondes." He sighed "she is my ex. I'm sorry, i didn't know she would be here but there was NO flirting, i swear."

message 43: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments She but her lip but held up her pinkie

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He wrapped his pinky around hers and smiled "i pinkie promise i wasn't flirting."

message 45: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "I can see she's still into you"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "i know but i don't feel the same way." He assured her.

message 47: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments "You swear?"

message 48: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 06:16PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He made an x with his finger over his heart "and hope to die." He nodded.

message 49: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 1988 comments She hugged him

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He held her "i was really only trying to get your ice cream." He laughed softly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67