Indie Authors & Fans of Indie Books discussion

Open Discussion > Looking for indie authors to interview on my blog

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob. (new)

Rob. C. (robertawrites) Hi! I'm an indie author but I also like helping other indie authors by interviewing them on my blog.
I write CR but I accept writers of other genres (pls. no erotica) as long as they are indie authors.
Please check my blog to get an idea of what the interview is like:
http://robertasdreamworld.wordpress.c...

If you're interested, please contact me via GR.

Thanks,
Roberta
The Melody in our Hearts

message 2: by Allan (new)

Allan Krummenacker (allankrummenacker) | 28 comments I'm interested Roberta.

message 3: by Florence (new)

Florence Witkop | 35 comments I'm definitely interested. I think CR means clean romance. I write romance that semi-qualifies. Some premarital sex but not much and no details. One free story and 3 books online. Small town romance, 3 have supernatural elements. Interested? Let me know if this sound like what you're okay with.
My blog, which has my books listed, is http://FlorenceWitkop.com

message 4: by Rob. (new)

Rob. C. (robertawrites) Florence wrote: "I'm definitely interested. I think CR means clean romance. I write romance that semi-qualifies. Some premarital sex but not much and no details. One free story and 3 books online. Small town rom..."
Hi Florence, CR is for Contemporary Romance. Please send me your email address so I can send you the file with the questions.
Thanks!
Roberta

message 5: by Florence (new)

Florence Witkop | 35 comments Yeah! My work definitely qualifies as contemporary romance! My email is fwitkop@gmail.com

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rwallace) | 3 comments Hi, Roberta! Are you interested in nonfiction authors at all? I'm a newbie indie author who recently published a short biography of Edwin Booth, the 19th-century Shakespearean actor who was famous across America and known for playing Hamlet 100 nights in a row. Then his brother John Wilkes nearly ruined everything...

If you're interested, let me know. I'd love to be part of your blog!

Rebecca

message 7: by Rob. (new)

Rob. C. (robertawrites) Rebecca wrote: "Hi, Roberta! Are you interested in nonfiction authors at all? I'm a newbie indie author who recently published a short biography of Edwin Booth, the 19th-century Shakespearean actor who was famous ..."

Hi Rebecca, I've never interviewed a non-fiction author before, so I hope the usual questions will be fine. I'm happy to host any indie authors, as long as it's not erotica. If you feel my followers might be interested in your book and this could help promote your book, I'll be happy to send you the questions.
Let me know :)
Thanks,
Roberta

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Eglinski (pameglinski) | 5 comments I'm interested. Let me know the next step. thanks. -- pam

message 9: by Rob. (new)

Rob. C. (robertawrites) Pam wrote: "I'm interested. Let me know the next step. thanks. -- pam"

Pam, just DM me your email address here on goodreads and I'll send you the file with the interview questions. Or I can past them here on Goodreads if you prefer not to share your email address. not a problem.
Thanks

message 10: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Eglinski (pameglinski) | 5 comments Roberta, Go ahead and post here on Goodreads. Thanks!! - pam

message 11: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Pemrick Hi Roberta, if you're still offering to do interviews I'm interested! I just published my first novel this past December. It's an Urban Science Fantasy and the first in its series.

message 12: by Josh (new)

Josh Mitchell (wickid_pissa) | 4 comments Consider me for an interview:

My new novel "The Dude Who Did Dictionaries" is now available on Amazon via Kindle Direct as a KDP Selection - www.amazon.com/dp/B00M0DUI8Y

Frank Flutie is a lexicographer who has waged war on the "perils of adultolescence" by leaving a high-paying job as a copywriter for an advertising company called The Banker and taking a low-paying job in a bookstore instead, ostensibly so he can write the first ever all sexual dictionary.

The "war" (and his dictionary), however, aren't going particularly well and, under the stress of his "self-imposed exile" from affluence, Frank has become petty and fatalistic -- "a shit hoarder whose dictionary would be better utilized as a flyswatter, a doorstop, or a paperweight".

Always broke, but too proud to accept charity, he rarely sees his few friends and cannot get the virginal Marlene in bed because (or so he believes), "If you got no dough, no woman will love you."

On the mantle in Frank's shabby apartment is a sickly but unkillable pet sea lamprey -- a jawless fish he abhors as the banner of the sort of "clockwork universe" he is fleeing from in his downward spiral.

In the course of his misadventures, we become grindingly aware that his radical solution to the problem of the money-world is no solution at all -- that in his desperate reaction against a monstrous system, he has become something of a monster himself.

"The Dude Who Did Dictionaries" is a behemoth valentine to Boston and a gritty, sprawling, depiction of today's recession-inflicted state of affairs.

You can learn more about my other books on Goodreads - www.goodreads.com/wickid_pissa

Watch my feature film "Helen Keller Had A Pit Bull" here - www.vimeo.com/ondemand/helenkellerhad...