The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2) The Two Towers discussion

The Two Towers

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dillan (new)

Dillan Gates This book was an awesome book to read and you should read it too.

message 2: by Feliks (last edited Mar 22, 2013 12:56PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Feliks Really! I'm not familiar with this title. What's it about, exactly? Superheroes?

Justin Allen it is about the lord of the rings and the one ring

Feliks but the title has something to do with towers. what towers? is he lord of towers too? is it set in Bangkok?

johanna Feliks wrote: "but the title has something to do with towers. what towers? is he lord of towers too? is it set in Bangkok?"

.___.? Feliks - this is the second book in the Lord of the Rings classic by J.R.R. Tolkien. The title refers to two towers in the story. If you are interested in this book, I advise that you read The Fellowship of the Ring first.

Feliks Okay thanks for the info--I need a Kindle to read it though, right?

Bryan Ha! You're an asshole Feliks. He's just being his usual sarcastic self, people, pay him no heed. I'm sure that by now everyone in the English speaking world has heard of The Two Towers, if only because of the movies(rather unfortunate, that, but hey, that's the world we live in).

"Is it set in Bangkok?"

Heh.

message 8: by Feliks (last edited Mar 25, 2013 11:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Feliks No, no! Its a deeply emotional book about 9/11, my friend told me. Its not about Lords. Why were you misleading me? How can you guys make fun of a terrible tragedy that resulted in innocent lives being lost? Twin Towers Remembered by Camilo José Vergara

I'm very respectful of this terrible tragedy. Shame on you. The two towers...have some courtesy..

Bryan Allah as Sauron?

11 Orcs take flight lessons, then hijack a plane...

johanna Feliks wrote: "No, no! Its a deeply emotional book about 9/11, my friend told me. Its not about Lords. Why were you misleading me? How can you guys make fun of a terrible tragedy that resulted in innocent lives b..."

I can't figure out how to ban members xD

Dimitrios Chytiris Feliks wrote: "Really! I'm not familiar with this title. What's it about, exactly? Superheroes?"

Hahahahahhahaha, you are too funny Feliks, awesome ;)

Dimitrios Chytiris Feliks wrote: "No, no! Its a deeply emotional book about 9/11, my friend told me. Its not about Lords. Why were you misleading me? How can you guys make fun of a terrible tragedy that resulted in innocent lives b..."

LOL man, I roll on the floor hahahahah :D :D :D