Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

AUTHORS' CORNER > MG Authors and Storybundle.com

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jemima (new)

Jemima Pett | 1282 comments Mod
I was following some links for another author and ended up at Storybundle.com.

This organisation bundles ebooks together and promotes them to followers - followers set the price, and there are various minima and trigger points for add-ons into the bundle. The main thing is that Storybundle chooses books to put into suitable bundles to appeal to a specific audience.

I sent my book over and asked if it was suitable. The response was, 'probably, but we're nearing putting a YA bundle together - haven't got enough MG books on our list'

So I thought, now where is the best place to let other MG authors know about this possibility? I know....

Scroll right to the bottom of the page at http://storybundle.com to find the contact details. The main page is dedicated to its current bundle - with no other obvious links.

message 2: by Craig (new)

Craig Milton | 9 comments Thank for the heads up. I will head over and check it out.

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle Jacklee | 19 comments Thanks Jemima! This looks like a great option for authors and readers alike! I've contacted them... I'm sure in no time we can get enough MG books for their list ;)

message 4: by Craig (new)

Craig Milton | 9 comments I contacted them as well and offered my book. :)