Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

Is it possible?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Do u remember Bother Zacheria's describiton? Long nose, long fingers, pale, (no describtion of eyes)? Now do u remember Jem's describtion? Long nose, long fingers, pale?
Jem is gonna die, that's confirmed, according to the teasers. But there is a possibilty, just a chance, to survive, Jem is Brother Zacheria?

Nurlely To answer this is to spoil Clockwork Princess for you. If you really want that, you can just go to CP2 discussions.... :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Not sure. But he could always become a vampire or just die.

Mika Tinath wrote: "Do u remember Bother Zacheria's describiton? Long nose, long fingers, pale, (no describtion of eyes)? Now do u remember Jem's describtion? Long nose, long fingers, pale?
Jem is gonna die, that's co..."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ariel It could always be Will. *smiles evilly* Mwahahaha! You'll just have to get CP2 and read it for yourself!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it!!!!!!!
Oh, I hate you all(sarcasm here)!!! :(

Ariel What was your reaction to the end? Were you happy or sad? Did you cry? I sure did! I'm okay with the ending now, but at first I was shocked. It took a while to sink in. It was a beautiful story! :)

Claudia the Night Owl Yes what if? ;D

Valkyrie_of_Valhalla Tinath wrote: "Do u remember Bother Zacheria's describiton? Long nose, long fingers, pale, (no describtion of eyes)? Now do u remember Jem's describtion? Long nose, long fingers, pale?
Jem is gonna die, that's co..."

hmmm.... it wasn't necessarily confirmed. I mean, what if someone just thought that Jem was dead... :D

Valkyrie_of_Valhalla Ariel wrote: "What was your reaction to the end? Were you happy or sad? Did you cry? I sure did! I'm okay with the ending now, but at first I was shocked. It took a while to sink in. It was a beautiful story! :)"

aaa!!! i was crying so hard. But i was really amazed at how perfect the ending was. So bitterweet, but just perfect.