Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) Destroy Me discussion

Help! Please explain this text

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate From Warner's file:

(A belated, slightly irrelevant observation, but one that occurred to me nonetheless: It doesn’t seem possible that she’s had any experience with the opposite gender. This, compounded by a lifetime of degradation and isolation, leads me to believe that she has no grasp on the extent of her physical attractions. This is a weakness that must be remedied somehow; she could use this information to her advantage. She must be able to understand—and harness—every tool in her arsenal. I’ll find a way to work on this.)

Carla Brown Warner wants to use her as a weapon. He sees the fact that she is beautiful as an advantage. (Men would allow her to get close enough to use her 'gifts') But she doesn't know she's beautiful. He wants to make her understand that she is beautiful and wants her to use it to her advantage, when she joins his cause.

message 3: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam please anyone tell me what chapter did warner say "she will choose me" and if you've watched the book trailer when was that part where warner pointed a gun to a a guy that has his hands tied. :( help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elise Sam wrote: "please anyone tell me what chapter did warner say "she will choose me" and if you've watched the book trailer when was that part where warner pointed a gun to a a guy that has his hands tied. :( he..."

i'm pretty sure Warner doesn't say "she will choose me" in the book, it's only on the cover. and the trailer is different than the book...