SHERlocked discussion

Games and Stuff > You know you're a Whovian when...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) | 620 comments Mod
Same as 'You know you're SHERlocked when...', but Doctor Who version.

You know you're a Whovian when... somebody is running their hand along a metal railing and you think it sounds like the TARDIS materialising noise. (This actually happened to me the other day!!)

message 2: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) | 552 comments Mod
.....When you're scared when you see a shadow that looks like it's not being cast by anything.....

message 3: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Pretty much; or when you have 2 shadows you don't just think that there are two light sources.

message 4: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Yeah. Or ....when you don't want to go near any stone statues in the park in case they are angels....

message 5: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Fearing there's Silence in your house when you walk into a room and forget why you went in.

message 6: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Lol

message 7: by Emily, Heichou (new)

description

message 8: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Are you trying to post a picture? Because that's what happens when you're doing it wrong.

message 9: by Emily, Heichou (new)

What? It's showing up for me.

message 10: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

It's showing up for me now. It's the second time I've looked at it, the last time it just said description.

message 11: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments You know you're a Whovian when you have the Doctor in your contacts. And have his number memorized.

message 12: by Emily, Heichou (new)

His... number?

message 13: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments In the series 4 finale it shows up on a whole bunch of screens. I copied it down. So! Now the Doctor is in my contacts. :D

message 14: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Yayayayayayayayay! I have to search it!

message 15: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

I've got it saved in my contacts now! It's probably just like an example number that has no value :( but we don't have to believe that! It's 07700900461

message 16: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments That's what I have! I have a picture of all the Doctors as the contact picture.

message 17: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Ooooh, YAY!

message 18: by Emily, Heichou (new)

OMSOMSOMS YAY!!! I can now text the doctor. Or attempt to.

message 19: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Lol, it won't even be valid

message 20: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments You know you're a Whovian when you've drawn most of the characters.

message 21: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Have you?

message 22: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments A few. I plan on drawing the rest soon. I've drawn Ten, Eleven, Donna, and one or two more. I can't remember who though. :D

message 23: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Oooh, would you be able to like, scan them onto your computer and post them on Goodreads?

message 24: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments hey guyz! i've always been sherlocked. NEVER a whovian. most likely bcause .......... ok, idon't know why. anyways, i think i am going to watch Dr. Who now. do u know anywhere i can? like...online?

message 25: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Well, I don't really know because we always watch them on TV and then buy the DVDs. You could try BBC iPlayer.

message 26: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments They're on Netflix USA. My dad tricked Netflix into thinking we were from the US.

message 27: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Lol, smart.

message 28: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Or you could just watch them on YouTube. They might even have the full movies on there. Sometimes you have to watch them in parts.

message 29: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Yeah, but it's easier to watch them on a proper player.

message 30: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments couldn't figure out iplayer. youtube s banned where i live. :( although, i stll managed to get acces to youtube, (by ttricking it into thinking i'm in USA). didn't find any dr. who. but i found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iae-kv...
it's so cool.
DVDs are quite expnsive. but maybe i'll talk my brother into buying me the dvds for my birthday. lolz

message 31: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

I don't know how I would live without YouTube, but at least you have The Internet and Goodreads. I try to make sure I get lots of books as presents for my birthday and Christmas lol

message 32: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Okay...
You know your whovian when you hear the Tardis in random songs playing on the radio. All the time.

I think I have a problem.

message 33: by Emily, Heichou (new)

It's OK, YANA. If you've watched Utopia with David Tennant you'll know what I'm talking about. If you haven't YANA stands for You Are Not Alone

message 34: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) No I have not. I enjoy David Tennant. But he is not the reason why I enjoy the Doctor.

I started watching season 1 again last week.

*sigh*
There really are not enough hours in a day. It is exhausting!

message 35: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments You know you're a Whovian when you put tally marks on your arms.

message 36: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) This is true.

message 37: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments u know ur a whovian when ur in the middle of second episode, and ur mom comes, takes away the laptop and then u cry urself to sleep cuz u don't know what happened! :'(

message 38: by Hadley (new)

Hadley James (hattermadas) | 22 comments You know you are a Whovian when you own nothing that isn't a replica of the show...

O.o

Oops

message 39: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Haha, we have a game which has 6 small plastic daleks which are part of the game. Sometimes I take them out and play with them. I'm not even sorry that sometimes I make them say EXTERMINATE!

message 40: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) I watched the final episode of season 1 last night. Introduction to David Tennant.

Who is your fav doctor?

message 41: by Hadley (new)

Hadley James (hattermadas) | 22 comments Angelique wrote: "I watched the final episode of season 1 last night. Introduction to David Tennant.

Who is your fav doctor?"

David but Matt has certainly grown on me like a bow-tie infection. :)

message 42: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Mine is most certainly the first. Chris. I dunno he just did it for me :D

message 43: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Mine is definitely Matt. My Mum used to watch Doctor Who when Chris was the Doctor.

message 44: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) I rewatched it last week. It reafirmed my belief that he is the best. Although David aint that bad. I am not that familiar with Matt. Only ever made it to season 3. It doesn't really show in SA and is really hard to get your hands on the dvd's

message 45: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

It's on every Thursday here :)

message 46: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Nope. Season 3 aired a while back but nothing after that. It sucks. So I don't really know Matt.

message 47: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Hmmmmmm, how rude. No 11th Doctor :(

message 48: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) I know right. Sucks monkey bum

message 49: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Monkey bum??? That's a new one....

message 50: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Well yeah, why not? Who is to say I cannot invent new ones?

« previous 1