SHERlocked discussion

Games and Stuff > You know you're SHERlocked when...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) | 620 comments Mod
You know you're SHERlocked when...
Just post things you do when you're SHERlocked! I'll start.

You know you're SHERlocked when... You bite IOU into an apple before you eat the rest of it!

message 2: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) | 552 comments Mod
....When you call your sibling Anderson....

message 3: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Yes. When you find that the word idiot falls into disuse in your vocabulary and is replaced with "Anderson"

message 4: by Emily, Heichou (new)

When you hear the word sociopath and look around to see who said it.

message 5: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Lol, or ....when you look in maps searching for any place that's got a Sherlock name....

message 6: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments Latest experience: i know i am sherlocked when i am upset cuz of a bit of fight at skul and,...
.... i imagine myself as sherlock, my mom (who is calling me for dinner)as Mrs.Hudson. My dumb friend Lestrade, and the girls i had an argument with as Anderson and Donovan!!!!!! and then i start jumping around all excited and happy! :)

message 7: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Haha! My latest SHERlocked experience...

On camp we were doing rafting, and then we rafted to something called Jump Rock, which is three big rocks (one about 4-5m, another about 8m, and the last about 10-12m) which we were allowed to jump off.
What normal people say: Oh look, that looks fun.
Me: Oh no no no Reichenbach oh no it's just like Reichenbaaaaaach!!!!
Below is a picture of Moriarty and Sherlock at the Reichenbach Falls. They are on a high rock above water. I was also on a high rock above water. Helllppp meeee!!!

description

message 8: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Lol, you're supposed to say that you can't because of Reichenbach feels. (It's off the Sherlock To Do List).

message 9: by Emily, Heichou (new)

OMS! I so should've said "I can't jummp!"
Other people: "Why?"
Me: "Because Reichenfeels!!!"

message 10: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Yeah, and they'd just be like 'freak'.

message 11: by Emily, Heichou (new)

And I'd do that thing when I say very quickly, "mildSherlockreference" because Donovon calls Sherlock 'Freak'

message 12: by Emily, Heichou (new)

You know you're Sherlocked when you insult people like this:
*Go and swim in the Reichenbach Falls
*Even Anderson would look upon you with distaste
*Go and get dissected by Molly Hooper
*Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street/room/house/building/tent/universe/TARDIS/wherever else you happen to be
*You're such an Anderson

message 13: by Apoorva (new)

Apoorva (goodreadscomapoorva) | 5 comments *You throw obscure (for others) references in everyday conversation; and mentally compliment yourself for their aptness.
*You read fanfics and cry harder than you've ever cried in real life.
*You spend hours lusting after the ethereal beauty of the man called Benedict Cumberbatch, when you have an exam the next morning.

message 14: by Hadley (new)

Hadley James (hattermadas) | 22 comments You know you are Sherlocked when you and your mates all have code names from the show.

message 15: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments Hadley wrote: "You know you are Sherlocked when you and your mates all have code names from the show."

exactly! :)

message 16: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) I am gonna throw the obvious one in there...
When you belong to a group called Sherlocked.

message 17: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments Angelique wrote: "I am gonna throw the obvious one in there...
When you belong to a group called Sherlocked."

it's so obvious! always under our noses but we never notice. we see but we don't observe!
hehe. had to do it! :)

message 18: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) :P

message 19: by Emily, Heichou (new)

You know you're Sherlocked when you feel like an idiot for not noticing tiny details nobody else does anyway

message 20: by Apoorva (new)

Apoorva (goodreadscomapoorva) | 5 comments ^haha yeah that

message 21: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Or feel like an Anderson.

message 22: by Hadley (new)

Hadley James (hattermadas) | 22 comments Sinda wrote: "Or feel like an Anderson."

Or walk into your mates room and leave while they're out. Once they've back they asked what you'd gone into the room for... my mate Erik.

message 23: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments When the shortest horror story for you is "Moffat" or "reichenbach"

message 24: by Emily, Heichou (new)

omg yes

message 25: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments I vote "Moffat" as the shortest, most cliff hanging story ever.

message 26: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Speaking of cliffhangers, Moffat said that he'll leave us with just as big a cliffhanger as season 2 at the end of S3. On the bright siide, that means we're getting season 4!!

message 27: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments yes, and i don't think there should be a greater criminal than moriarty! i mean......that's just wrong! he's the napolean of crime! and can anyone do it better than andrew scott?

message 28: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) ((I will probs get shot for asking this - and will most likely go google after i ask it anyway))

Who is Andrew Scott?

message 29: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments The actor who portrays Moriarty in BBC's Sherlock.

message 30: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments *gunshot* u asked for it! lol

message 31: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Okay well that's now fair. I haven't watched it yet. How was I to know?

message 32: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments u haven't watched what?

message 33: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (last edited May 15, 2013 01:24AM) (new)

I never knew the actor of Moriarty either. Does anyone know the actor of Lestrade? You need to this picture with Lestrade in it but I can't find it again :(

message 34: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Rupert Graves.

message 35: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) I have not watched the BBC show. Missed it on telly here.

message 36: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Do you have Netflix? Because it's there on the Canadian and American versions.

message 37: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Nope. South Africa has no Netflix. :"(

message 38: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments i don't have any netflix either. and it didn't air here too.
i watched it on daily motion. there are videos and you just watch them! i usd to finish all homework and learn all tests bcuz i promised myself that i'd watch sherlock after that. good days!

message 39: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments oh and I AM DISAPPOINTED! HOW could you not know about Moriarty's actor! he's so ....... so....... so........ just so....*falls off chair* !!!!!!
i love him as Moriarty and i like him anyway. lol
i actually started singing "mama i'm in love with a criminal!" (that's a song by Britney spears)

message 40: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Haha for real?

message 41: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments no, not for real. i just like the song. and the character. My friends think i will become moriarty one day! hahahaa. that's just because i am real good at maths nd the only one who took computer science in school! lol. and "honey u should see me in a crown" is my......umm....i say it a lot and it's all over my place. i love taht quote.
but my best friend, used to point out things about me that i didn't even know matched sherlock. and then i'd say "watson, fetch me my revolver!" she was actually my watson! but something happened and we don't talk anymore. her sherlock is alone now. and my other friends think of her as donovan. hahahahaa it's all so funny. i should get emotional like normal people but i start laughing out loud at how it all happened!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, i needed to get that out. sorry.

message 42: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) No that's okay Arooj, we all need to vent now and then. I am sorry about you and your Watson. It sucks when friends grow apart. I hope you guys sort out your problems.

message 43: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Yeah, I do hope you fix your friendship, but that story was quite funny for a Sherlockian.

message 44: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments i've got that as my wallpaper on my phone!

message 45: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments when u tell somebody that u would have them on the desk beg for mercy twice. hahaha! i did that today, fun. i think i am turning into moriarty. help

message 46: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (last edited May 31, 2013 02:39PM) (new)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a traitor in our midst. Lol

message 47: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments oms! i never knew it was a dish! will have to try and make it one day.
nope, i've lost hope. i'm still in love with all the villains. i think i'll marry a real life villain...errr.... criminal psycopath one day and then get him arrested and punished! hahaha
my the most favorite ones:
Jim Moriarty
Loki
joker (batman)
and john harrison will be included very soon, i'm sure.

message 48: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments hey, the goodreads quote of the day was of a writer called "Anderson Cooper" ....... Anderson..... and Cooper!!!!!!!! anyone ever watched big bang theory? i loooove Sheldon Cooper!

message 49: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Sheldon is awesome!!!!! I've watched a few episodes and I love the BAZINGA one. It's cool how they're all nerds.

message 50: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) It's probs the funniest show ever

« previous 1