VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE discussion

2013 BOOK CHALLENGE > About the 2013 Challenge-How it works...

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (last edited Mar 21, 2013 07:54PM) (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
Okay, we did this in a couple of my other groups and I thought it would be a good idea to do it here. I know we're already three months into 2013, but hey..it's never too late..lol. Okay here's how this works: Create a thread in this folder, start listing the books you have read this year, and do a little review.

YES THE BOOKS MUST BE ABOUT VAMPIRES!

In your review, instead of giving the book 1-5 stars..give it 1-5 FANGS. Five fangs meaning that it was really awesome, one or two fangs meaning it sucked...you get the picture. LOL. You can write "5 BLOODY FANGS", etc. to to emphasize that you really really liked it. Oh and here something I like to do...If you absolutley hated the book give it A WOODEN STAKE.

ALSO, PLEASE DON'T WRITE YOUR REVIEW HERE, GO TO LOOK FOR THIS FOLDER AND CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD. Try and give it a catchy name too(see mine for example). LOL.

Okay, get started guys, and have fun!

message 2: by Kimberly, Supreme Hater of Twilight, lover of all other things vampiric (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 97 comments Mod
Okay, Dan--I can barely turn on my computer--yes, I am that bad! You are going to have to walk me through the steps here, or--better yet--start a thread for me to post on--LOL! I've read 2 good, non-sparkly vampire stories in the last couple of months, already. :)

message 3: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
Okay, Kimberly I'll start a thread for you right now.

message 4: by Elke (new)

Elke (misspider) Is it ok to just link the reviews I write anyway? Of course I would add a fangs rating and maybe some extra comment.