TIME FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!! discussion

One x one > Shaylee and Gracieface

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,461 (1461 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

message 1: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) What should we do?

message 2: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments I don't mind what we do c:

But are we each gonna do doubles or singles?

message 3: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) uhh..... singles, why not.

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Mm'kay.

Soo... What should we roleplay?

message 5: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Uhhh.......... well, what are you're favorite things to rp?

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Mm. Usually realistic stuff, but I can do fantasy to.

Why don't one of us throw some ideas out?

message 7: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) uhhhh.... wartime..... umm...medieval......

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Mm'kay. Shall I throw some ideas in?

Well. Are we gonna turn this into a romance...?

message 9: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Yes, please do.

I don't really Care. if you want to.

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Mm'kay...

Best friends
Summer vacation
Angel/ Fallen Angel
Bad boy/ good girl
Winter vacation
Werewolves
Highschool
College

message 11: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) bad and good opposite gender thing. that sounds fuuuun.

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Haha alright! Who role plays what gender..? I'm not the best with guys by the way, but I can if I have to..

message 13: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Naw its cool, I'll be the dude.

message 14: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Ah. Mm'kay. XD who shall make their character first? c:

message 15: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) uhh... lemme see if the computers free .

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Haha alright.

message 17: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Grr! It's not! Mine'll take a while.

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments That's alright. I just got on my computer... XD I can make mine first..

message 19: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Name: Mac Bloch
Appearance: http://m682.photobucket.com/albumview...
Personality: Rebel, doesnt really care about anything. "He was a punk...."
History: Mom abandonded him when he was four, and his dads almost always too drunk to notice him. Is by himself a lot.
Other: Not that I can think of.

message 20: by shay arabella (last edited Jul 14, 2013 01:17AM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments I'm an advanced role player by the way... So my formats gonna be advanced. xD

description
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ღ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Full Name}: Dallas An Houser
{Nicknames}: Dal; Goodie; Baby Girl
{Gender}: Female
{Age}: Sixteen [16]
{Birth Date}: July 4th [4th of July]
{Appearance}:
description
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Neon Blue
Weight: 89 lbs
Height: 5'5

description

{Personality}: Dallas is what people call a Good Girl. She very determined and friendly. Shes never gotten into big trouble, and always has good grades. Dallas loves to have fun though, not the kind of fun where it gets her into trouble, just fun. Its hard to win Dallas's heart, she doesn't easily start to like someone. She doesn't really like troublemakers, she tries to stay away from them. Though, Dallas is very nice and funny. Dallas is all the shy, she can easily stand up for someone.

{Background History}: To Be Decided.

description

{Relationship Status}: Single
{Crushs}: None
{Family}:
*Danielle Houser- Mother- Alive
*Damien Houser- Father- Alive
*Daisy Houser- Little Sister- Alive
*Damon Houser- Older Brother- Alive
{Pets}:
*American Quarter Horse Palomino Mare named Country; (view spoiler)
*Border Collie Female named Dusty; (view spoiler)
*White Kitten Female named Fizzy; (view spoiler)
Clothes Style:
(view spoiler)
{Other}:

message 21: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((How I wish I could be that awesome....)). Mac skateboarded down the street, his giant headphones on.

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments ((xD It took awhile for me to end up the way I am..))

Dallas sighed softly as she walked down the street. She brushed some of her dirty blonde hair off her shoulder, shivering lightly.

message 23: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac didn't pay attention to where he was going and knocked into her, sending them colliding down the sidewalk.

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas gasped as someone collided into her, she yelped as they went crashing to the ground. "Shiz..." she whined, shaking her head.

message 25: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac stumbled up, his eyes wide. "Whoa, sorry bout that." he said, reaching down and helping her up. "You okay?"

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas winced and sighed as she got back up with his help, "Y-yeah, I'm fine," she murmured as she brushed herself off.

message 27: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac inspected her. "Ya sure?" he asked. He didn't pay attention to the large scrape on his leg.

message 28: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas frowned slightly, "I'm sure," she sighed. She noticed his scrape, "But... I don't think you are.."

message 29: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac glanced down. "Bah." he said, waving it aside. "It's fine. It's barely even bleeding."

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments "Mm, are you sure?" she frowned.

message 31: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Yeah, its cool." he shrugged. He suddenly stuck out his hand. "I'm Mac."

message 32: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments "Ok then..." she trailed out. "Oh, I'm Dallas," she said, smiling lightly as she shook his hand.

message 33: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac flashed her a smile, shaking her hand briefly before letting go. "Pleasure."

message 34: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas nodded, "Mm. Its nice to meet you," she said firmly.

message 35: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac nodded and collected his skateboard. "Well, I gotta go to mah job..." he said awkwardly.

message 36: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments "Oh. Yeah.. you go do that," she said, laughing awkwardly.

message 37: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac smiled at her once more. "Well, Dallas sorry again." he hopped aboard and continued skating.

message 38: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments "Its alright," she said firmly. She smiled before walking forward again.

message 39: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac arrived at the warehouse. He jogged in and began packing stuff.

message 40: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas sighed softly as she ran her hand through her dirty blonde hair, moving her bangs out of her neon blue eyes.

message 41: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac sighed and stretched, his back popping. He winced.

message 42: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas bit her bottom lip, she glanced at the sky noticing it was sunset.

((I should like... have her get attacked or something... xD))

message 43: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((O m g Chelsea that'd be awesome )) Mac tossed the box to the otherside of the warehouse.

message 44: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments ((xD Yes.))

Dallas shivered again as she began to walk past a alleyway.

message 45: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac ignored his boss and jumped down from the lift, going outaode and began his skate home.

message 46: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas gasped as she felt arms grip her and pull her back in the alley. Her eyes widened as a hand clamped over her mouth and she was pushed against a wall. SHe was told to keep quite or else. Tears began to stream down her cheeks, as soon as he uncovered her mouth she screamed for help as she could. She regretted it. Next thing she knew she had been stabbed once in the gut before the attacker ran off.

message 47: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac heard the scream as he approached the alley. He zoomed towards her and stopped. "Dallas?!" he said. He pressed his jscket to her stomach.

message 48: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas continued to sob, feeling pain rush through her small body. She swallowed, glancing up at Mac.

message 49: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Mac picked her up gently, looking around. "Don't worry .."

message 50: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 739 comments Dallas buried her face in his chest, not even caring, all she felt was pain. She sobbed, she was horrified and in pain at the same time.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30