The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old Contests > Judge application for the current contest.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by lafon حمزة, Pensmaster! (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 178 comments Mod
So as we are starting again, I need a new co-judge. If you wish to be one, fill out the following:

Name:
Have you been in these contests before?
Why do you want to judge?
Are you on Goodreads often? Can you be reached quickly?

message 2: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Mar 21, 2013 04:28PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 17 comments Name: Well, my username is above, but my real name is Bree.
Have you been in these contests before? No. At least, not in this group.
Why do you want to judge? I'm on my school literary magazine's staff, where we read and rate submissions to be put into the annual book. I love reading others' work and seeing how they express themselves.
Are you on Goodreads often? Can you be reached quickly? Yes and yes. I get internet on my phone and at home, so if I'm not at home, I can check my phone, and usually when I'm done with my homework every day, I can get on Goodreads on the computer and check things quicker with a more detailed response than I can do with my phone, but if there's no chance of me getting on a computer that day, I'd still be able to give a short answer on my phone and elaborate using the computer the next day.

message 3: by King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ (last edited Mar 22, 2013 01:30AM) (new)

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 18 comments Name: I go by Fang over here.
Have you been in these contests before?: Once I believe.
Why do you want to judge?: Well, since I have no actual idea of my own to enter, I'd love to read others' works and see how well they've come out with what they feel and believe.
Are you on Goodreads often? Can you be reached quickly?: Yup. I'm here when needed, anytime.

message 4: by lafon حمزة, Pensmaster! (new)

Thanks guys. I'll be closing this topic on 31 March, so to anyone else, you have until then for the judge application.

message 5: by lafon حمزة, Pensmaster! (new)

Thanks to the both of you for applying for judging this month. I'm going to go with Bree for the April contest.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 17 comments Cool. I better start reading these submissions, now. ^_^

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 18 comments You're welcome, cool thing ^^
And good luck to you two, may the best be chosen ^^

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.