Diary of a Submissive: A Modern True Tale of Sexual Awakening  (The Diary of a Submissive #1) Diary of a Submissive question

This book made the D/s relationship more clear
Sönïa Dhillion Sönïa Mar 21, 2013 02:03PM
After reading this i got a more understanding of D/s relationship i read some books with the same dynamic but never understood the sub feelings generally because the sub was never main focu but this book helped i had read fifty shades of grey which i never liked but this book is great it does alot exploring and is realistic also Sophie is able to sub because she trusted James that was what made me understand because in fifty shades of grey christian was not at all trust worthy and Ana just flang her trust like it was nothing that was what i could not get my head round , i have noticed there is another guy in the end meaning James was still confused ? also meaning The guy in the first pages was not James either?

I also highly recommend this book also, I love that it was from a woman point of view on a D/S relationship, I love a woman who comfortable with her sexuality

A book that portrays a REAL BDSM relationship - well, several. With real people and real feelings. Highly recommended!

@Sönïa: I think there were 3 men in this book:
The one from High School (foreign exchange student?), then her long-term friend and James. And then in the end we get a glimpse at a fourth one who might be part of part 2.

I also found this book to very interesting, it helped understanding the dynamics and how this D/2 "thing" works. I can only recommend it!