Clean Romances discussion

Author Promotions & Excerpts > Hide in Time - Bargain

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 234 comments On a whim (well it's cloudy, cold and dispiriting weather here in England) I've reduced Hide in Time from US$2.99 to $1.16. CDN$1.53 and from £1.59 to 0.77p. I haven't let lots of sites know or even Goodreads in general, but I thought I'd let the Clean Romance group know.

Hide in Time should be that price until Good Friday.
www.annafaversham.com

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 234 comments On checking, I've discovered that for some reason the price has set itself as $1.50. I'm not sure why. The 77p hasn't changed. It was $1.16 earlier.

message 3: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (carolynlb) | 35 comments Anna, Hide in Time sounds great. I just bought it for $1.50 at Amazon. Thanks for the tip!

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 234 comments Thanks for letting me know Carolyn. I rarely find out who the readers are, so it is really nice to know. I hope you enjoy it.

message 5: by SummerOTG (new)

SummerOTG | 3 comments Hi Anna, I thought you book sounded great, so I purchased a copy for my kindle. Thanks so much for the sale price! Appreciated!

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 234 comments Sorry for the delay in replying, SummerOTG, I've been on hols. Thank you so much for purchasing Hide in Time and for letting me know. HiT is my first published book and so it will always be special to me. I hope it will become an especially good read for you!