twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > Hello

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Corbin (last edited Mar 21, 2013 12:34PM) (new)

Corbin Dailey (nvymn1) | 11 comments Hello Laura,

I'm so happy to hear of your love for reading vampire novels. I myself have more of a love for writing them. If you'd like to read a new vampire series that just got picked up by a publisher, I still have 2 of the books in e-book format on Kindle. I won't be able to keep them up there for much longer, so you might want to get them while you can. Right now, only Rebirth, and Offspring are online. Anyway, keep on reading.

Corbin Dailey
Author of Rebirth, Offspring, The Rise of Darius, Fall of the Gods,and coming soon, Quigley

message 2: by Shayna (new)

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 10 comments Hey Laura I too have read all 6 books and absolutely loved the world Stephanie Meyer created! I have read them all 3 times so far. I read YA, Dystopian & Paranormal books. I'm kind of a bookaholic I read a new book every other day or so. ;) Welcome to the group!

message 3: by Corbin (new)

Corbin Dailey (nvymn1) | 11 comments Your welcome Laura, and I myself enjoy reading the same genre as you. My vampire series is a romantic, horror, with much mystery, yet this story comes with a bizzare twist unlike anything you've ever read before, as you will find out if you read them. I think you'll like the twists and turns this series takes you on, and I hope you'll let me know of your experience as you read, enjoy!

Corbin Dailey
Author of Rebirth, Offspring, The Rise of Darius, Fall of the Gods, and coming soon, Quigley

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! :P

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 11 comments I'm happy that people like twilight. It sucks because I am surrounded by twilight haters..... *sobs*